Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol my manager sent me home AKA my Dad 😂😂 also the lip smacking or swallowing thing she does drive me insane

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Poor pet… the mystery illness might make an appearance again now the press events are over

Reactions: 16
What meds would u need a covid booster for before going on it, strange comment. She looks really really unwell lately

Reactions: 4
What meds would u need a covid booster for before going on it, strange comment. She looks really really unwell lately
something like immune- suppressants, came to mind. But they can’t be used for loads of auto immune diseases from arthritis to bowel disease. I would be on them and need to be up to with vaccines to protect myself

Reactions: 7
Jesus it’s a tough job being an influencer…your nails must be constantly ruined unboxing all that FREE stuff.
Hey Dominique, how about giving a couple of those packages this morning away to one of your followers as a nice Christmas gesture, because after all, without your followers you’d be sent nothing. Or are you keeping every single bit for yourself and your sisters?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus it’s a tough job being an influencer…your nails must be constantly ruined unboxing all that FREE stuff.
Hey Dominique, how about giving a couple of those packages this morning away to one of your followers as a nice Christmas gesture, because after all, without your followers you’d be sent nothing. Or are you keeping every single bit for yourself and your sisters?
This one is as greedy and grabby as her mate FBG!

These Tallaght huns are cut from the same cloth that’s for sure.

I wish companies would stop sending these IDIOTS free stuff!!! They’re big brands that surely don’t need dopey Dom (part-time furniture sales person) to advertise for them. God I hope the insta bubble bursts soon, I’m absolutely sick of them all

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This one is as greedy and grabby as her mate FBG!

These Tallaght huns are cut from the same cloth that’s for sure.

I wish companies would stop sending these IDIOTS free stuff!!! They’re big brands that surely don’t need dopey Dom (part-time furniture sales person) to advertise for them. God I hope the insta bubble bursts soon, I’m absolutely sick of them all
Agree with all this. Charlotte tilbury has been gifting literally €100’s of product and all they say is thanks. I used to use the skincare but refuse to now. Handing over hard earned cash for these morons to receive it free. Anyone looking for a more budget friendly range, the Optimum range from Superdrug is amazing

Reactions: 24
Agree with all this. Charlotte tilbury has been gifting literally €100’s of product and all they say is thanks. I used to use the skincare but refuse to now. Handing over hard earned cash for these morons to receive it free. Anyone looking for a more budget friendly range, the Optimum range from Superdrug is amazing
Oh the Charlotte Tilbury drops all these huns get really boils my piss, I think it’s extremely unfai why should they get it for nothing and we have to pay full price for it?

Reactions: 11
Oh the Charlotte Tilbury drops all these huns get really boils my piss, I think it’s extremely unfai why should they get it for nothing and we have to pay full price for it?
I'd understand if there are new product releases for there to be a drop. But from the very few who have shown what's in the CT stocking, the products are ones that have been sent out in PR so many times, there's nothing new in them bar maybe those ridiculously overprices single eyeshadows but even they've been released a few months ago.

Reactions: 10
Honestly CT has totally cheapened itself by the amount of stuff they give away, to me from a communications point of view they’re telling me that their brand has no value.
On an aside, I would never waste my money on skincare from make up brands. You’re paying for pretty packaging and nice smelling products. If I were to spend money it’s on brands who are exclusively skincare focused, but really all you need is a cleanser and spf (what you like and can afford) and then retinol at night. Now the good stuff is typically on prescription in Ireland but I often get in from pharmacies when in Spain and it’s quite cheap and generic. Do not buy into the marketing hype!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Charlotte Tilbury can get in the bin... just saw lottie Ryan show a big stocking from CT full of products and waves it under her tree saying this will be the first present I open on Christmas morning. sorry now but its not a present because you think u deserve it and are entitled to it, it's supposed to be a 2 way street, it's for advertisement purposes so you should show the contents at the very least if not do more. like how is lottie Ryan anyway relevant to beauty I'm not being funny? she's a radio presenter, she never does makeup demos or anything remotely like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Charlotte Tilbury can get in the bin... just saw lottie Ryan show a big stocking from CT full of products and waves it under her tree saying this will be the first present I open on Christmas morning. sorry now but its not a present because you think u deserve it and are entitled to it, it's supposed to be a 2 way street, it's for advertisement purposes so you should show the contents at the very least if not do more. like how is lottie Ryan anyway relevant to beauty I'm not being funny? she's a radio presenter, she never does makeup demos or anything remotely like it.
It's all about the reach. Brands don't really care about the 'type' of influencer they use- it's all about numbers.

Reactions: 8
I have an immune condition and am on immune suppressants.
I was meant to get the second COVID booster and the flu and pneumococcal one.

Reactions: 2
She really doesn't look anything when he's not all done up and her hair isn't done. It really is her best feature.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.