Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blood.....Jesus christ, won't be going there for my nails. She defo showed that and tagged them on purpose 😂😂 the absolute state, I hope they didn't charge her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another free hotel stay!! The greed is sickening. Hiding the little PRstay as well. Sly, greedy and so out of touch. I hope she starts losing her audience fast.

Reactions: 26
The butchered nails had to be shown so the ring could be seen of course! Not great advertising for the salon 🙈

Reactions: 8
Ah stop! Is she trying to damage their business? 🤣
Wouldn't you wipe the blood and guts off the nails before recording 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ! I thought maybe you were all being dramatic so I went and had a look for myself and wow, they’re shocking! I know occasionally a little nip happens, but for it to be on multiple nails is just so shoddy.
Also, he fake tan is hideous, how is she still so bad at it at her age?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Christ! I thought maybe you were all being dramatic so I went and had a look for myself and wow, they’re shocking! I know occasionally a little nip happens, but for it to be on multiple nails is just so shoddy.
Also, he fake tan is hideous, how is she still so bad at it at her age?
She has to be taking the piss posting that surely?!

Spare me with the moaning of a privileged influencer who can’t make it to a fancy lunch, stop the world and wake up and smell the coffee Dom - there are people who are in way worse and dyer situations right now compared to you being all sad’ because you can’t attend your fancy little lunch just go and f*** off now.
😠

I said to myself when she said was sayin happy Christmas eave eave and talking about stayin ‘in town’…I thought…if that’s a PR stay again I’ll go mad. Even with a long stay in hospital she still must have had 3 or 4 stays for FREE this month alone. And of course Paddy enjoyin all the perks, he doesn’t have to put his hand in his pocket to take his fiancée anywhere. It’s beyond sickening, hope the tax man comes after the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.