Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely sickened! Why do they keep giving her PR stays? Who the hell looks at her stories and decides to go to that hotel because of her. And her nails are awful, definitely just shower that hand because of the ring. Never seen anyone so vain and out of touch with reality in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah stop! Is she trying to damage their business? 🤣
Wouldn't you wipe the blood and guts off the nails before recording 🤣
It can't be wiped off them cuts are going no where the cuticles are ripped off 😂😂 still wouldn't of shown them if it was me though

Reactions: 7
I must be the only person in Ireland who didn’t get their nails professionally done for Christmas 😆 if anyone is looking for a nice subtle polish with a hint of glitter, Essie ‘lace is more’ is 👌🏻

2017-gel-couture_essie-lace-me-to-the-altar-1-coat.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Legged it over here to see what yiz think of the nails. That's so unprofessional of the salon. Sometimes I'd get the odd over file where they'll cut me but they have this stuff in a tiny little bottle that stings like duck but it's gone then. Beautique yiz are shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She thinks she can wear anything and look amazing. Those cuticles though, someone took something out on them,

Reactions: 14
Im still in shock with the nails. there’s no way on earth I’d share a photo of them unless I was getting a dig in

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't be surprised if she shared them nails on purpose. Then when she gets loads of questions she can say it's something to do with her " condition " like she bleeds a lot or has weak skin or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.