Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it was all in her head or she was being dramatic ?😹

I would feel bad saying that except for all the weird posting she did from the hospital bed with our saying what was wrong with her.

Reactions: 9
Not a thing wrong with her I say! Munchausens was mentioned previously and I'm starting to think it might be right. Tallaght's #1 Instahun (Grease has been relegated to #2 💩) is all go!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
€234 for a pair of glasses!? Who has the money for them as a second pair too. She is absolutely tone deaf to what is going on in the country at the moment!

Reactions: 16
€234 for a pair of glasses!? Who has the money for them as a second pair too. She is absolutely tone deaf to what is going on in the country at the moment!
Sure she gets everything for free of course she has zero awareness of the world around her she’s a smug dope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yeah she's becoming more and more embarrassing as a human being - or at least it's coming to light more 😹.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those dresses hanging off her like that I know she's unwell but Jesus it looks awful. Wouldn't entice me to buy them at all

Reactions: 13
Dominique it’s not ‘a collaboration they done’, it’s ‘a collaboration they did’.

Those dresses…has she got a suggestion of a place to where you actually might rock up to wearing them? Especially if she’s advising nipple pads.

I don't know how ye do it. How do you listen to a whole story? My eyes start closing after 3 seconds of hearing her voice.

Just wanted to say it looks like I styled her hair. Anyone who knows me will realise this is a major insult. That is all.

She looks ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those dresses hanging off her like that I know she's unwell but Jesus it looks awful. Wouldn't entice me to buy them at all
The 16 year olds she's targeting will love them though. Shame they don't follow or know who the f she is.

• Haha
Just saw that Dim Dom is at the Gill & Jill printing workshop I very pissed off about this it’s been handed to her on a silver platter - that workshop is €95 and I’d love to go it but obviously to cost of it stops me for being able to go. I’ll be lodging a complaint about this one.

• Angry
  • Heart
The try on with the slippers. Though the clothes did look like nightdresses so maybe she's checked into hospital again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t understand why the likes of her gets a SuperValu hamper full of food. Does it look like she would tuck into all of that?

Reactions: 11
This one 😂😂 view of the mountains all I can see is her neighbours back wall, be craning the head to see the mountains. The notions of people, having any house is an achievement nowdays, being able to afford rent is an achievement but this one specifically wants a new build semi d with a view of the mountains past her neighbours back garden 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.