Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before, Dom thinks she is Mariah Carey and can only get photographed from one side. Photo from last night she has her back completely to Jen... Looks very mean girl of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've said it before, Dom thinks she is Mariah Carey and can only get photographed from one side. Photo from last night she has her back completely to Jen... Looks very mean girl of her.
Absolutely. She never films herself face forward, always from the side. 👽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd pay good money to know how many times a day she looks at herself in the mirror. She looooves herself! Vanity is off the scale 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You just KNOW she's thriving off all the "oh you're so skinny", "you've lost so much weight" comments. Wearing an oversized dress to emphasis it even more 🙄

Reactions: 20
I'll cavete this with I'm no looker, I work well with what I've got. But I don't see the fuss over Dom, I think she is very nerdy and geeky looking, I don't see the bombshell that everyone else sees.

Reactions: 21
She looks like one of those kids novelty pencils. The ones with a big fluffy head on top.

• Haha
I'll cavete this with I'm no looker, I work well with what I've got. But I don't see the fuss over Dom, I think she is very nerdy and geeky looking, I don't see the bombshell that everyone else sees.
She’s very toothy

Reactions: 2
That dress I’d say showed every bit of her off - was like a sack and every time someone went in for a pic and it moved I thought we’d see nipples and all.

Reactions: 10
I said that before and got lynched! She’s attractive at a glance cos she’s tall blonde and slim but very plain when you look properly. Then there’s the personality…or lack there of!!

Reactions: 17
Dom always looks stunned or not exactly sure what's going on at times. Can't quite explain it and she's an odd smile. I don't get what all the fuss is either. The pic she put up of grace is horrific. I'd have asked for it to be removed lol

Reactions: 15
Dom always looks stunned or not exactly sure what's going on at times. Can't quite explain it and she's an odd smile. I don't get what all the fuss is either. The pic she put up of grace is horrific. I'd have asked for it to be removed lol
Deer in headlights or looks like she doesn’t speak English and can’t grasp what people are saying.

• Haha
But but but she's a slim blonde long haired girl

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.