Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're just renting. Presuming the house will come after the rushed wedding.
She will drive him into an early grave because she will want a massive house to match her massive engagement ring. He will be working his balls off so that she can stay at home and blow dry her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This mystery illness had better be good (god forgive me 😅) cos there's not a thing wrong with your one's appetite and general energy levels by the looks of it 🙄

Reactions: 12
God doms mysterious illness must have vanished as quick as it appeared. Not a word about it and considering she had checked into the hospital for the foreseeable and the doctors couldn’t get it under control. All that’s wrong with her is she needs a good shite cause she’s full of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God doms mysterious illness must have vanished as quick as it appeared. Not a word about it and considering she had checked into the hospital for the foreseeable and the doctors couldn’t get it under control. All that’s wrong with her is she needs a good shite cause she’s full of it.
I reckon it’s endometriosis, someone else I follow had up something about hers last week and said it’s only bad at that time of the month . Could explain the admissions and the sudden change?

Reactions: 3
I reckon it’s endometriosis, someone else I follow had up something about hers last week and said it’s only bad at that time of the month . Could explain the admissions and the sudden change?
She’s still full of tit though ☺☺

Reactions: 3
I know this is off topic but I'm absolutely FURIOUS that Dom got a PR stay to the Galgorm. So cross I've emailed them.
It's been on my bucket list to go there for a very long time but simply can't afford it.
Like everyone else so bloody sick of these people receiving trips, stays, gifts etc but us mere mortals don't get it and we actually WORK for our money!!!
I stayed in Galgorm a few years ago,got upgraded to a suite, Christmas tree in our living room etc, champagne on arrival, it was fab in the room, once you went out into the hotel it wasnt that great! There are much nicer more relaxing hotels, and cheaper too!! The living room of our suite overlooked a private hot tub attached to another room, they had zero privacy. If you're gonna spend your hard earned money as a treat, this is not the place

Reactions: 8
Are the health problems forgotten about now? She must have got some backlash to her childish antics and is thankfully sparing us from a 30+ person with a mobile elf on the shelf

Reactions: 15
As if shes eating the donuts!!!
Long time lurker and I only comment when I have to but that donut ad?! Like wtf? She’s obsessed with her weight, there’s no way she even licked that donut. All this false advertisement lately is so exhausted 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How low can this one stoop for an AD? Using her sick granny getting home from hospital as an excuse to post an ad video of a gifted tree, that lets face it wouldnt been seen dead in her house with tacky 7up baubles and coloured lights. This has to be one of the most vile things I've seen from any instahun. I'm honestly appalled. I'd say her poor grandmother hasn't a clue she's being used in such a way. Absolutely disgusting carry on, she should be ashamed of herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.