Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wineport is terrible. The armada basic rooms are crap and it’s full of weddings all the time!’

Reactions: 6
I hope the first hotel is raging the gifted her a stay she hasnt said anything good raving about the Galgorm stay!!!

Reactions: 14
I hope the first hotel is raging the gifted her a stay she hasnt said anything good raving about the Galgorm stay!!!
Tbf Redcastle is nothing to rave about, I was so disappointed when I went there. Definitely not the experience the floggers try to portray. Very basic rooms, all the nice tables in the restaurant overlooking the water were “reserved” but we never actually seen anyone sitting at them. Food was ok. The restaurant next door to it was far nicer.

Reactions: 7
But thw hotels, they were both..and I quote Dim.. 'insane'. These huns need to learn some new vocabulary or buzz words cos everything to them is insane or they are obsessed. Look up a dictionary Dim wouldn't do you any harm!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah lads be nice, she’s got a serious illness ye know…. We should be grateful she was able to get herself to the hotels to show us what we were missing 🤥👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a hard worker this one…she got home from her long gifted weekend and managed to get 3 ads in while warming herself at the fire…woodies, brown thomas and the orchard place. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She’s a hard worker this one…she got home from her long gifted weekend and managed to get 3 ads in while warming herself at the fire…woodies, brown thomas and the orchard place. 🙄
With a sneaky, TEENY “some items were gifted” in the top right corner behind the dots, in white font on a white background, where no-one can see it. Why do they all hate declaring their ads so much?! Like it’s so widespread now - everyone knows insta huns are just walking advertising zombies?!

Reactions: 22
With a sneaky, TEENY “some items were gifted” in the top right corner behind the dots, in white font on a white background, where no-one can see it. Why do they all hate declaring their ads so much?! Like it’s so widespread now - everyone knows insta huns are just walking advertising zombies?!
I’d like to think it’s because of revenue eyes but they aren’t that smart!

Reactions: 5
Did I read somewhere they have to declare gifted to revenue after 3000 and if so when you think of it ..they would hit 3000 early in the year with hotels ..expensive products etc..think it was on Lisa jordan thread. Vlme black Friday and Christmas then where they make a fortune they should be hit the hardest...now I could be all wrong ..it might just be due to come in ...

Reactions: 6
Did I read somewhere they have to declare gifted to revenue after 3000 and if so when you think of it ..they would hit 3000 early in the year with hotels ..expensive products etc..think it was on Lisa jordan thread. Vlme black Friday and Christmas then where they make a fortune they should be hit the hardest...now I could be all wrong ..it might just be due to come in ...
It’s gifts over €3000 per brand that are taxable, it’s in line with the small gifts tax exemption. As long as they stay at €2,999 per brand, they need to have a record of it for an audit, but they don’t pay tax on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s gifts over €3000 per brand that are taxable, it’s in line with the small gifts tax exemption. As long as they stay at €2,999 per brand, they need to have a record of it for an audit, but they don’t pay tax on it.
Oh per brand wow! Thanks for that

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Miss sick seems fine. Eating, drinking alcohol and travelling for hours to get a freebie.

Her Christmas tree looks like ass. Like two kids threw the decorations onto it unevenly…. oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just shows you can get all the expensive baubles for free but still make a Christmas tree look absolutely tit!! What is that?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.