Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Galgorm, is definitely over rated. Its near impossible to get time in any of the hot tubs because its always so busy and people stay in them forever. The indoor pool/lounge area is the same the heated beds are always taken and then there's the extra wee hot tubs that you can pay extra to use but not worth it. When we were there we went to the restaurant off site and the man driving was chatting away and I asked why do they give so many free stays to bloggers when they are always so so busy anyhow and he said he has no idea, it would personally put him off booking if he saw someone getting a free stay when it is so expensive and there is never anyone that books and says oh I saw such and such here thats why I've booked so he said its basically a waste of money for them but the top people seem to think otherwise🙄 they can have up to 4 weddings a day as well as other people staying so they are making a complete bomb everyday and its not cheap for food or drinks either!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I have to admit that an insta hun getting a PR stay in a hotel wouldn't put me off booking a trip, if I wanted to stay somewhere I'd just do it.
But I've stayed in a lot of really nice places around all of Ireland and Galgorm wouldn't even make it into my top 10 ! (I don't go out much and save a few pound when I can so I can treat myself to a bit of luxury sometimes). Give me Powerscourt or Monart any day!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The huns industry obviously goes over my head cause I can't understand how seeing Dominique Nugent enjoying her free hundreds worth of euros stay encourages others to go out and spend their money for the same or less of an experience, surely its rage inducing to see someone as undeserving as a hun who works part time in Daddy's furniture shop getting all her mini breaks, makeup, hair and outfits free or heavily discounted whilst us mere mortals fork out to keep up 😳 well it must equate to sales or they wouldn't still be getting these freebies.... how many videos of him in a jacuzzi do we need before its considered bragging?
These videos of the blaggers getting freebies actually puts me off going to these places

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I must be the only person who has absolutely zero interest in spa breaks! Give me a night at home with a takeaway and a bottle of wine and something good on the telly any day. That’s my idea of relaxation!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I must be the only person who has absolutely zero interest in spa breaks! Give me a night at home with a takeaway and a bottle of wine and something good on the telly any day. That’s my idea of relaxation!
contactless delivery of the takeaway as well 🤣 phone off, curtains drawn, perfect night in!

I also love a good spa break though, but from what I’ve seen on this thread there isn’t much relaxation to be had in galgorm!

Reactions: 9
Anyone know when dim dom is getting rushed back into hospital to restart the treatment for the mysterious condition they just couldn't get under control last week?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t watch her stories anymore because if she’s not eyefucking herself through the camera she’s smacking her lips every sentence. It gives me low key rage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t watch her stories anymore because if she’s not eyefucking herself through the camera she’s smacking her lips every sentence. It gives me low key rage 😂
She’s taken the you’ve got love yourself first part very seriously. If the girl was chocolate now she’d eat herself!🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is one of the few insta Huns that don't caption/subtitle their stories, I tap on, on her stories because I don't want to listen.

Reactions: 6
I had a nose at her grid last night. Almost every post she has up over the last few weeks is an ad, sponsored or gifted.

Reactions: 8
Dragging out the mystery illness to up her engagement is a real below the belt move too.. her story views will be through the roof of people waiting to hear what's wrong with her.

She's waiting for evoke or her.ie to reach out to ask so she can get a story on it, I guarantee.

I am in no way belittling whatever Illness she may have by the way, it's just very obvious that she's using it now to drum up numbers. God, influencers will shill anything for content, even their own private health concerns..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The Galgorm is hugely overrated. The spa is lovely and unique but the hotel and restaurants are average and just scraping in at 4 star standard. It’s massively overpriced for what it is. I’d stay elsewhere and maybe visit the spa for the day.
Agree 100%! I went last year , mid-week and Mid September hoping for a quiet stay with my Hub while school / term was back on. I had seen a few of the huns raving about it so I was probably #influenced when choosing it as our hotel. Couldn’t get over how basic it was. It was packed which we couldn’t get over. Noisy too. Huge queue to check in when we arrived and room wasn’t ready (at like 4pm), room was small and not at all pretty or anything to rave about, it reminded me way more of an unrated BnB or a 2 star. Definitely nothing luxurious about it anyway. Our “view” from the window was overlooking the lobby so we kept the curtains closed for privacy 😭 Bar and food super basic too so we went out for food after 1 meal there. It wasn’t cheap either so I was very disappointed. I couldn’t actually believe all the raving I’d seen about it. Definitely a lesson learned in the smoke and mirrors of the influencing bullshit world! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agree 100%! I went last year , mid-week and Mid September hoping for a quiet stay with my Hub while school / term was back on. I had seen a few of the huns raving about it so I was probably #influenced when choosing it as our hotel. Couldn’t get over how basic it was. It was packed which we couldn’t get over. Noisy too. Huge queue to check in when we arrived and room wasn’t ready (at like 4pm), room was small and not at all pretty or anything to rave about, it reminded me way more of an unrated BnB or a 2 star. Definitely nothing luxurious about it anyway. Our “view” from the window was overlooking the lobby so we kept the curtains closed for privacy 😭 Bar and food super basic too so we went out for food after 1 meal there. It wasn’t cheap either so I was very disappointed. I couldn’t actually believe all the raving I’d seen about it. Definitely a lesson learned in the smoke and mirrors of the influencing bullshit world! 🙄
You see thats just it, they check in and get upgraded to suites, loads of freebies and goodie bags, they get the best treatments in the spas not mixing with the common folk, best service at dinner. Of course a hotel looks great when you're getting the vip treatment

Reactions: 18
Look I get that having huns stay is a form of advertising for hotels. I'd love to stay at the Armada Hotel in Clare, I've seen a couple of people on instagram stay there and it looks lovely. I'd also like to stay in the Ice House in Mayo because of facebook/instagram ads I see for it. But like others I find it offputting when a hotel seems to be letting huns stay for free in exchange for advertising and gives them the VIP treatment while regular Joe Soaps spending their hard earned wages on a basic room and barely get a free bottle of water in the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Look I get that having huns stay is a form of advertising for hotels. I'd love to stay at the Armada Hotel in Clare, I've seen a couple of people on instagram stay there and it looks lovely. I'd also like to stay in the Ice House in Mayo because of facebook/instagram ads I see for it. But like others I find it offputting when a hotel seems to be letting huns stay for free in exchange for advertising and gives them the VIP treatment while regular Joe Soaps spending their hard earned wages on a basic room and barely get a free bottle of water in the room.
We payed a small fortune for the wineport last year for our anniversary, we got a card from them and €50 off our €400 room because of construction going on. But that was it, bar service was terrible, food was just ok and the spa was closed! I saw last week brian downing and his whole bloody family get a gifted stay, all kinds of treatments and 5 star meals. Won’t darken their door again 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
We payed a small fortune for the wineport last year for our anniversary, we got a card from them and €50 off our €400 room because of construction going on. But that was it, bar service was terrible, food was just ok and the spa was closed! I saw last week brian downing and his whole bloody family get a gifted stay, all kinds of treatments and 5 star meals. Won’t darken their door again 🙄
Gave that Danni the mammy a free stay last week and free spa mammy to be package, same girl who gets free hotels stays every second week 😏

Reactions: 6
Daughter stayed in The Ice House said it’s fab

Reactions: 4
Personally I love the Galgorm but found Redcastle to be an absolute kip. Anyway they can both shove it up their hole, neither of them will see my money again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm from the general area and while the Wineport is in a lovely location, it is overpriced and from what I hear, not as good as it used to be. When Brian Dowling stayed recently it made the local papers, so embarrassing, it's not like the midlands was stuck for news stories! At least Grace's stays in The Wineport and the Glasson Golf/Lakehouse didn't make the headlines!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.