Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The huns industry obviously goes over my head cause I can't understand how seeing Dominique Nugent enjoying her free hundreds worth of euros stay encourages others to go out and spend their money for the same or less of an experience, surely its rage inducing to see someone as undeserving as a hun who works part time in Daddy's furniture shop getting all her mini breaks, makeup, hair and outfits free or heavily discounted whilst us mere mortals fork out to keep up 😳 well it must equate to sales or they wouldn't still be getting these freebies.... how many videos of him in a jacuzzi do we need before its considered bragging?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'd love to know if all these trips weren't gifted would she be living the lavish lifestyle. Its actually sickening.

Reactions: 10
These people are peddlers - not influencing anyone to do anything anymore. Their PR trips are doing the opposite. Also her saying she has her Jude Law :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get it at all, all the gifted stays just look like greed at this point. Do they ever pay for anything themselves? By the looks of it himself is loving all the freebies too.

Reactions: 20
I don't get it at all, all the gifted stays just look like greed at this point. Do they ever pay for anything themselves? By the looks of it himself is loving all the freebies too.
Pure greed. No way on earth would these huns be having all these trips if they weren’t gifted. If you had a night in Galgorm with dinner & few drinks and a spa treatment, you’d probably not get much change from £500. Oh himself if definitely loving the freebies. Something about them I can’t put my finger on but I really don’t think if they get married that’ll last.

Reactions: 16
He came swooping in as soon as he found out she was single and knew exactly what kinda life she had so he was 100% up for all of the attention and free gifts. There's only a certain type of guy that would love all that Instagram bragging stuff and constant videos etc.

Reactions: 20
They way she was going on this morning aswell, as if they both put their 1980’s glasses on and they had discussed it and decided together to break the homeward journey with one more hotel stay. When in actual fact it was another gifted stay and she probably worked hard to get the two stays in on the same weekend so they didn’t have to travel up again, yet didn’t miss out on any freebies.
It’s absolutely sickening and it makes sense now why she made a point to the doctor in the hospital that she needed to be out for the weekend.
What is worse than being sick and in hospital to a Hun?…Being sick and in hospital and having to PASS on free hotel stays.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s such an idiot. She needs to get her head out of rom coms and sex and the city and join the rest of us in the real world

Reactions: 14
I know this is off topic but I'm absolutely FURIOUS that Dom got a PR stay to the Galgorm. So cross I've emailed them.
It's been on my bucket list to go there for a very long time but simply can't afford it.
Like everyone else so bloody sick of these people receiving trips, stays, gifts etc but us mere mortals don't get it and we actually WORK for our money!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know this is off topic but I'm absolutely FURIOUS that Dom got a PR stay to the Galgorm. So cross I've emailed them.
It's been on my bucket list to go there for a very long time but simply can't afford it.
Like everyone else so bloody sick of these people receiving trips, stays, gifts etc but us mere mortals don't get it and we actually WORK for our money!!!
Honestly save your money. It’s so expensive yet they’ve no issue gifting stays to all the begs of the day. I know so many people who have been turned off the Galgorm due to this.

Reactions: 24
duck sake I love the Galgorm too. I am sickened that they gift out free stays to grabby fuckers that would never stay otherwise.

Reactions: 11
Pure greed. No way on earth would these huns be having all these trips if they weren’t gifted. If you had a night in Galgorm with dinner & few drinks and a spa treatment, you’d probably not get much change from £500. Oh himself if definitely loving the freebies. Something about them I can’t put my finger on but I really don’t think if they get married that’ll last.
The partners of these instahuns have to be narcs too. Who would want to have a camera in their face 24/7 and their occasions hijacked for their partners audience. Him is clearly loving all the perks. Something very smarmy about him.

Reactions: 21
Theyre awful for it. That dope Aoibhe Devlin has had a couple of stays gifted
I stayed in the new shepherds huts recently with Mr Beefcake, absolutely loved it but and we were planning to rebook as a Christmas present to eachother but I'm really reconsidering..

Reactions: 9
Like everyone else so bloody sick of these people receiving trips, stays, gifts etc but us mere mortals don't get it and we actually WORK for our money!!
I've been a couple of times...don't bother. It's not that great. So many lovely little independently owned boutique hotels around the place.
The Galgorm is for people with notions, the rooms are just alright and the food is standard. Even the spa facilities are nothing to write home about.
Don't waste your money

Reactions: 10
The Galgorm is hugely overrated. The spa is lovely and unique but the hotel and restaurants are average and just scraping in at 4 star standard. It’s massively overpriced for what it is. I’d stay elsewhere and maybe visit the spa for the day.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.