Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t look well at all in any of the photos she’s shared recently, her hair pulled back with the hairband makes her look even more gaunt

Reactions: 11
So she's pleased to have ulcers on her lips because they make them look bigger. Does she hear herself. Empty head.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Off to another hotel now… valid reason though….. to break up the long journey home!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Off to another hotel now… valid reason though….. to break up the long journey home!!! 😂😂
The best part was I thought she was gonna say something like 8 hour drive 😵💫 I drove 4 hours up to Dublin and 4 hour home on Friday. No free hotels for me half way to break up the trip 😏

Reactions: 7
Pathetic of me to say as a grown adult but I am so jealous of how thin she is 😞😞😞 I feel the same re Rosie Con and had to stop watching her, going to take a break from Dom too and try get my head right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I hope that hotel that gave them a free stay, free treatments and food feel like suckers today. When they have to spend their own money it’s not good enough. She’s a joke of a person. Sick my hole

Pathetic of me to say as a grown adult but I am so jealous of how thin she is 😞😞😞 I feel the same re Rosie Con and had to stop watching her, going to take a break from Dom too and try get my head right.
It’s not pathetic at all, it’s been beat into us that being thin is beautiful for so many years.. it’s hard to not aspire to be like these insta huns sometimes! Worth keeping in mind that they are likely miserable and starving themselves behind the scenes to stay so skinny. I’ve hardly looked at insta the last couple of months and I have to say it’s done me the world of good mentally. Mind yourself💕

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not pathetic at all! Weight has pretty much ruined my life and my endless quest to be the skinniest version of myself. Every day is a challenge.
But I'm looking at Dom now and I don't envy her , she actually looks sick.
Definitely take a break though, Instagram can get into your head! Look after yourself 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know it's probably not much help to you coming from an internet stranger but don't be so hard on yourself. Dominique is painfully thin and I don't think that size is easily maintained for most healthy adults. For what it's worth she SEEMED much happier overall when she had more weight on her. She looks unwell to me.

Please don't feel like that. Being thin doesn't make you happy. You have to remember that a lot of what they post on Instagram is fake and not reality. You are perfect just the way you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She went all the way to Donegal for a spa weekend and all she had was an Indian head massage? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why didn't she take time off insta if she is sick?

I can bet she's on sick leave from the furniture shop.

Is she addicted to Instagram that much that she just can't stop ? Or, is she relying on these paid ads to pay for the wedding ?

What ever the reason, she needs to get her priorities straight.

Reactions: 14
That's what she would have us believe but no...yet ANOTHER free hotel stay! Sneakily hidden the pr stay in the corner again. She's become one of the greediest, most sly instahuns there is out there and I'd say it won't be long til her followers cop this on. The little shy girly voice act, drip feeding hospital pics and whinging looking for sympathy for her health concerns are all very conniving but transparent. Not saying she isn't ill but she's definitely hamming it up when it suits her for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What on earth is she playing at taking her followers for absolute mugs?!!
In hospital all week breadcrumbing there’s something the matter. But spends her weekend off galavanting on free stays and pampering like she hasn’t a care in the world. How disingenuous!!

Reactions: 21
She’s pathetic. I’m so annoyed over her ‘illness’ and hospital stay. She’s making a mockery out of genuinely sick people. Not saying she’s not sick, but she’s not that sick if she’s off galavanting for the bloody weekend.

The Galgorm is always fully booked so I don't see why they have to give influencers PR stays, they don't need it the PR. Always loved the Galgorm but the last few times I was up it was maddening, it was literally jammers, all the out door pools and hottub are full always they are so greedy by letting too many people in for day spás it's not even relaxing any more. You can't get the full experience because it's so busy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.