Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So because I don't want to slate Grace she's my girl 😂😂😂😂😂 OK hon and Dominique puts up tiny little white writing hidden in a corner wherever she can. Her spelling, grammar, diction, syntax and pronunciation is abysmal but OK keep stanning!

Reactions: 7
Exactly I just don't buy the rhetoric that it's because she's a disinterested mother. Does anyone really care about other peoples kids or is that just low hanging fruit? She's one of the most hated people on Instagram from Ireland and I think it's because people deem her unworthy, because she is lazy and unkempt. Dominique is lazy too. She has absolutely zero work ethic. She's a total airhead and is every bit as grabby and sly as Grace albeit in a cuter outfit, so she gets a pass.

Also unrelated, but why does Dominique think that cheap flared suit and zig zag hairband is 60s inspired? Nothing about that looks is from the 60s 😂
Hard agree with every word you said! The mothering chat does my head in. I don’t even read the thread anymore for the most part.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly I just don't buy the rhetoric that it's because she's a disinterested mother. Does anyone really care about other peoples kids or is that just low hanging fruit? She's one of the most hated people on Instagram from Ireland and I think it's because people deem her unworthy, because she is lazy and unkempt. Dominique is lazy too. She has absolutely zero work ethic. She's a total airhead and is every bit as grabby and sly as Grace albeit in a cuter outfit, so she gets a pass.

Also unrelated, but why does Dominique think that cheap flared suit and zig zag hairband is 60s inspired? Nothing about that looks is from the 60s 😂

But you don't need to buy anything??
This is a website for differing opinions, some you'll agree with some you won't that's life.

Why had this thread turned into a Dom vs Grace thing anyways ? They are both idiots in their own way. It's getting boring now.

Reactions: 23
The Maria Tash piercing Damo got for her is no more!!!! She was in A&E over that when she got it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m convinced Dom has endometriosis but it’s only come to light now as she’s just come off contraception as she deffo wants to have kids as soon as she walks down the aisle, 🤨🤨

Reactions: 11
I don't follow Grace and I certainly don't dislike her, I think she gets a rough time if I'm honest.
But the odd time I do look at her posts or stories it's obvious that Dom just has a better handle on the whole influencer thing. She is definitely a bit Korean polished than the other tallaght huns.
I don't think this is anything got to do with Dom being blonde and thin 🤣

Anyway, I genuinely hope there isn't anything too serious wrong with her

Reactions: 5
I hope she is ok she looks really unwell, she’s looking more and more frail in every new picture

Reactions: 10
For me, Grace brings it all on herself, it’s clear she does the absolute least and doesn’t take advice.
I think the fact that two of her real life friends also have followings, just highlights her own shortcomings. Sure Jen has almost as many followers as Dom and shes not exceptionally good looking, but she does make the best of herself and is always well presented.

Being an influencer can afford you a very nice life and for me it’s the fact that Grace doesn’t appreciate how privileged she is.
-repeatedly reports of her having a bad attitude when people meet her IRL.
-repeatedly attends brand events and doesn’t post of give the brand airtime (not that I feel sorry for the brands but she’s got to realise it’s a quid pro quo and she’s eventually going to get blacklisted for her sheer entitlement)
-repeatedly post collabs ridiculously late
-doesn’t ever give products a proper review, only that she’s obsessed or it’s cute
-has anxiety but only Monday-Thursday

I could go on, but the point is she doesn’t even do the basics and she’s hardly new to it. Dom at least seems to understand what’s expected of her and delivers (even if she’s beyond dull and a breadcrumbing melt there days).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the difference between dom and grace is huge, dom is a bit of an idiot, a total narcissist but her narcissism only affects herself.
Grace is greedy, mean, selfish and utterly unlikeable. Not because she’s bigger; in fact that should in theory make her more relatable.
The damage she is doing to her child is evident since her son was born. I always thought she was a good mother up until then. She is so greedy and that’s a vile trait in anyone, she takes takes takes. She begs. She doesn’t even treat it as her job, she treats it like it’s expected, like why would company’s not want to give her things for free. It’s to the detriment of her children, I would be eaten alive with guilt and I am far from the perfect mother. Grace begged for children’s clothes online before. It’s her greed, for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jeeeez I'm sorry I opened my mouth. The woman has 80 threads of her own. Let's get back to ditzy Dom and her "jude law' as per her latest story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So because I don't want to slate Grace she's my girl 😂😂😂😂😂 OK hon and Dominique puts up tiny little white writing hidden in a corner wherever she can. Her spelling, grammar, diction, syntax and pronunciation is abysmal but OK keep stanning!
Mmmm she tags herself as ‘Your Girl’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeeeez I'm sorry I opened my mouth. The woman has 80 threads of her own. Let's get back to ditzy Dom and her "jude law' as per her latest story.
Thank you, just skipped about 2 pages of comparisons that are totally irrelevant IMO.
Her Jude Law my lord 🤣🤣 that creepy look down the camera as well 😵

• Haha
Jude Law?! The man who ran off with the nanny? Along with various other indiscretions in his relationships?

• Haha
Jude Law is one person you don't compare your future husband to be, for obvious reasons. She's such an airhead 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is this a thread about Dom or Grace or hospital trolleys… the obsession with the trolleys 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.