Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not trade places with this girl for all the money in the world. All the cheating and scum bag behaviour aside, having Dominique Nugent as the ex fiancé is a lot to live up to. She’ll be flat out stalking Dom on insta. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s trying to look a bit like Dom. Anyway, no hate for the girl, she is pretty but not a patch on Dominique. And if he cheated on Dom, he’ll do it again in my opinion.

As for him, Jesus he is just deathly looking. Absolutely rotten 😷 Like an ugly rat especially compared to Doms new man 🐀
Ah to be fair his new girlfriend is gorgeous. Is that the one he cheated with ?

Reactions: 4
Kind of annoys me when Dominique is talking about her new BF she says "him" "he" and "his" instead of calling him by name. I'm not sure if it a privacy thing but it sounds cold/ de personalised.
I'm delighted for her though, I went through a bad break up earlier this Yr and she is giving me some strength that better days will come.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are they both wearing Gym&Coffee outfits 🤦🏼‍♀️
I do hope she is happy, but I'm getting a bad feeling about him.

Also yes, I agree with him referring to 'him' it's quite an ignorant way to talk about someone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree yes the "he,him" was ok in beginning..not now has shown his face it seems quite disrespectful!!Like just say his first name..we have all seen him now so whats the big deal to say his name!!!

Reactions: 5
Maybe he has a terrible name 😂 or something ordinary that doesn't go with Dominique. Like Denis. Or Noel 😆 no offence to any Denises or Noels
It's prob just a privacy thing 🤷‍♀️ it's possible he doesn't want her followers stalking his social media

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah to be fair his new girlfriend is gorgeous. Is that the one he cheated with ?
I don’t know if it’s her. Some people have said it definitely is. Not to keep focused on looks but I think she’s very fake looking next to Dom who is very very naturally beautiful. The new woman can’t think much of herself being with a dog like him which makes me think she’s an insecure person trying to do the thing where girls believe if they get with someone’s ex (i.e if she’s with Dominique Nugent’s ex) it elevates her to Dom’s level somehow. Why else would you be with someone like him!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it’s her. Some people have said it definitely is. Not to keep focused on looks but I think she’s very fake looking next to Dom who is very very naturally beautiful. The new woman can’t think much of herself being with a dog like him which makes me think she’s an insecure person trying to do the thing where girls believe if they get with someone’s ex (i.e if she’s with Dominique Nugent’s ex) it elevates her to Dom’s level somehow. Why else would you be with someone like him!
“Dom’s level” …what’s that? like she’s something to aspire to??

Reactions: 11
It was said on the FBG thread, but Dominique seems to be having forced smiles like she doesn’t want to be with them!

Reactions: 7
It was said on the FBG thread, but Dominique seems to be having forced smiles like she doesn’t want to be with them!
Can you blame her. I really don’t know why she didn’t cut grace off. Well actually I can get it kind off. She lost her fella and grace would have used the mental health card. I feel sorry for her being stuck with her she clearly hates her

Reactions: 9
Yeah I really thought her and grace were just not friends anymore so I am confused that they are away together. Imagine spending all that money to go on hols and be around someone you don't like. I'd rather stay at home like.

Reactions: 2
Just here to day I can't believe someone here suggested Dom was with SOH brother 😂 she's posted him on her stories and god forgive me - I'm actually speechlees

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Dom’s level” …what’s that? like she’s something to aspire to??
Totally agree with you. Unpopular opinion perhaps but strip back the hair which I presume isn't even all hers and the eye catching outfits and she's nothing to look at. The monotone voice, bland personality and she never looks or seems genuinely happy.

Reactions: 19
Totally agree with you. Unpopular opinion perhaps but strip back the hair which I presume isn't even all hers and the eye catching outfits and she's nothing to look at. The monotone voice, bland personality and she never looks or seems genuinely happy.
I agree - blonde hair and a good body goes a long way for many girls!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.