Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know of Damiens girlfriend through friends of mine don’t personally know her but I know she’s a guard too so she knows exactly what she has signed up for

Reactions: 2
I'd imagine with gards what happens is you are so exposed to scumbags and nasty characters daily that eventually it rubs off on you.
Sort of like that phrase you become the company you keep.

I wouldnt do it for love nor money, its definitely going to duck with your mental health.

Reactions: 6
It's down to the person if they cheat or not, their profession has nothing to do with it

Reactions: 12
It's down to the person if they cheat or not, their profession has nothing to do with it
Very true..but i'v never heard of so many affairs as in the Guards🙈I'v friends Guards & friends married to Guards & constantly telling stories

Reactions: 10
It does come down to the individual but it's a fact that there is a big cheating culture in the guards so it's more normalized etc.

Reactions: 8
Yep - i think the unsociable hours provide a lot of opportunity others dont have
Ah now my partner is a paramedic yes the hours are mad but it doesn’t give them an opportunity to cheat 😂 you know their hours and their general schedule it’s the same in the guards. It’s down to a person I know plenty of people in accountancy firms that are at it like rabbits and they work a 9-5 so to say someone on shift gets more of an opportunity is just ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Ah now my partner is a paramedic yes the hours are mad but it doesn’t give them an opportunity to cheat 😂 you know their hours and their general schedule it’s the same in the guards. It’s down to a person I know plenty of people in accountancy firms that are at it like rabbits and they work a 9-5 so to say someone on shift gets more of an opportunity is just ridiculous
Fair point.

As someone who worked in a pub i guess i'm used to seeing guards having late drinks together etc on tuesday nights and that kinda thing. Whereas you tend not to see that with paramedics or other occupations as publicans dont lick their arses

Reactions: 5
I think we should just move on regarding whether all gardai are the same or not and get back to what this thread is about.. Dominique 🥳

Reactions: 22
It does come down to the individual but it's a fact that there is a big cheating culture in the guards so it's more normalized etc.
What a reach 😂😂 my pals a nurse and she's rode every doctor she's come across. Not only that. She's rode her personal trainer and his mate. It goes on everywhere. Change your circle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dom’s ex being a guard probably didn’t dictate him being a cheater, sure the unsociable hours etc would have provided plenty opportunity, but if he’s a cheater, he’s a cheater, doesn’t matter if he’s a guard or a shop assistant, he’d have found an opportunity to cheat eventually.
I’ve family that were in the guards and honestly, they are some of the most trustworthy, hardworking and decent people I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. There’s cheating in all walks of life. I’m office based and honest to god, there’s talk of a new affair every day of the week, it’s rampant in every profession and it’s a reflection of the person themselves, not their profession.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dom’s ex being a guard probably didn’t dictate him being a cheater, sure the unsociable hours etc would have provided plenty opportunity, but if he’s a cheater, he’s a cheater, doesn’t matter if he’s a guard or a shop assistant, he’d have found an opportunity to cheat eventually.
I’ve family that were in the guards and honestly, they are some of the most trustworthy, hardworking and decent people I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. There’s cheating in all walks of life. I’m office based and honest to god, there’s talk of a new affair every day of the week, it’s rampant in every profession and it’s a reflection of the person themselves, not their profession.
I agree - also office based and the cheating that goes on is something else - married and unmarried couples too. Most recent story to come out was a man who was with his partner for 10 years and they recently got engaged and she just had a baby , turns out he was cheating on her with a colleague in the office for the last 6 years!! The three of them all work together 🥴 It goes on everywhere so it’s unfair to say gardai are well known for it when it’s so common in every profession.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What a reach 😂😂 my pals a nurse and she's rode every doctor she's come across. Not only that. She's rode her personal trainer and his mate. It goes on everywhere. Change your circle
Any chance your pal is just a massive slut?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s in cork with the fella, maby this time he said let’s try go away and not take 102837596721 pictures and try enjoy it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.