Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And while I'm being a petty witch she obviously still hasn't washed her hair ๐Ÿคฎ I can't cope with that. They've said it's been so hot there how could you not wash your hair! Wearing it down all day to pose for photos in it would be covered in suncream and sweat surely! I've stayed in the hotel they are in while its fab it's in old marbella, out to the front the street is grim you need to go to puerto banus for the good nightlife a good 10 to 15 mins taxi away. Her and Denise complaining about the heat and sitting in the shade...why go on a sun holiday then ๐Ÿค” they obviously didn't book a decent beach club in time as that la sala is the smallest kippiest beach club in marbella and probably all they could get. Rant over ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is just something so fake about it all. She's trying her hardest to show the ex how great her life is now and usually when people do that its usually the opposite way. She's learnt nothing. I used to like her at the start but now not so much.

Reactions: 12
OTT romantic shite and public declarations give me the ick in fairness but I understand the reel more having seen her stories just now. I didn't realise it's been a year already since she posted that photo in her wedding dress and broke everyone's hearts. She's come a long way in that space of time in fairness to her. Leave her to her delight as far as I'm concerned. If this relationship goes all the way she'll be roaring at him for leaving skidmarks in the jacks and wondering why the hell he leaves his dirty cup on the counter when the dishwasher is 'right bleeping there' before too long ๐Ÿ˜

(Above examples may or may not be based on personal experience)
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Above examples may well be the reason I get divorced! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her wedding dress was stunning

Getting her friends to video her walking itโ€™s so silly looking. Are these girls in their 30โ€™s?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I hate OTT declarations of love also and this destiny thing . I absolutely love my boyfriend and we are so suited but in reality no one has 1 soulmate in the world. If I moved county or country a few years ago I might be madly in love with someone else ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ No relationship or man is perfect either so hate when people put theirs on a pedestal

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm just getting second hand mortification ๐Ÿฅด The confidence is gone thru the roof with the posing since the last holiday. The walking and kinda turning back to look into the camera and striking poses staring out into the horizon is a bit ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I hope for her sake it works out or she is going to be an absolute wreck ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 17
Are they away for a girls holiday? The pair of them seem so grumpyโ€ฆ frig me she seems so grumpy on her stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Smell-a-fart-smile, thatโ€™s what I like to call Dominique.

Flicking through her stories there and what a bore fest, like sheโ€™s got to be the most boring, wooden person ever.. not a hint of a personality going on there at all.

Trying desperately to make her lifestyle look glamorous when she works part time in her daโ€™s furniture shop in tallaght, notions 11 right there ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've travelled a lot and never been to a beach club. Hadn't even heard of them before but see all the insta huns going to them on hols and they look pure boring. Just looks like a place to sun bathe, what's the point? Just go to the beach! ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've travelled a lot and never been to a beach club. Hadn't even heard of them before but see all the insta huns going to them on hols and they look pure boring. Just looks like a place to sun bathe, what's the point? Just go to the beach! ๐Ÿ˜…
You can be a total poser by going to a beach club you see!

Reactions: 4
She seems like a nice girl but obsessed with looks on another level. I feel sheโ€™s the type of girl who gets invited to a wedding and wants to outstage the bride with her outfit .

Reactions: 13
Is she taking photos for her 2022 calendar or what is going on ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ who in their right mind poses like that in public, the secondhand embarrassment is strong.
If I were to go to a wedding and have the hair/makeup done with a nice dress I'm still too embarrassed to get a pic ๐Ÿคฃ or at least have to have someone stood beside me. Imagine how many pics these ones take before we even see what they post. Mortifying.

Reactions: 10
I use to be a huge Dominique fan. And I really felt for her during her break up.
My unpopular opinion that she moved on too quick didn't go down too well on this thread but I stand by it. She was in absolute bits after the break up, her mother/sister was even monitoring her at night as she was that bad.
I think she should have taken a good bit of time out to appreciate her own company and be strong on her own. But here she is...she has rushed in to a new relationship and her whole personna seems to have changed. The confidence, the showing off, the OTT displays of love and happiness are off the scale .
I do hope it works out, but if it doesn't...how will she actually cope!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I use to be a huge Dominique fan. And I really felt for her during her break up.
My unpopular opinion that she moved on too quick didn't go down too well on this thread but I stand by it. She was in absolute bits after the break up, her mother/sister was even monitoring her at night as she was that bad.
I think she should have taken a good bit of time out to appreciate her own company and be strong on her own. But here she is...she has rushed in to a new relationship and her whole personna seems to have changed. The confidence, the showing off, the OTT displays of love and happiness are off the scale .
I do hope it works out, but if it doesn't...how will she actually cope!
Totally..good to see her happy..but she went from never being able to trust a man again..to few months later basically declaring this fella the love of her life๐Ÿค”Fair enough he may be..but hold something back after what happened last time..defo think shes trying to rub Damos nose in it..prob cant blame her๐ŸคฃIt all just seems a bit OTT..too much too soon๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 11
I think Dom was likeable (even pre break up) because she seemed relatable and down to earth ,but has lost a lot of that now . I was never a huge fan and always thought she was boring AF. I remember when she used to go away with Damien she would be chatting endless hours of irrelevant shite into the phone -what time they got up at, what she had for breakfast, that she curled her hair with youssin the hot tuaalls etc. Now that's been replaced by excessive posing.I really hope her new BF doesn't mind being a photographer as that will be his sole function going forward by the looks of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.