Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IShe was never gonna be single for long but if she wasn't so attractive it would be a different story. She just seems so boring and superficial!

Reactions: 9
Dom looks like she needs a poo and is trying to hold it in while looking which way to go in the latest pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the story with that Denise one and the hair. Had she not got a brush and a hair band to tie it back. She's like the adams family with the hair covering her face. She defo doesn't have much taste in style. With regards Dominique I'd say she's like a wooden bored not much life to her!
Cycled from marbella to Puerto Banus today with her hair down...moaning again about the heat. Ever heard of a bobbin Denise? Give me strength! What an absolute dose. They are all suited to each other as friends as my nana used to say misery loves company 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only for tattle I wouldn't have a clue who this one is...so thank you all...thanks for nothing!!

But seriously, that video is ridiculous! This ain't jlo and Ben affected getting back together. If I did something like that my missus would batter me (not suggesting he should have battered her, but you get my point)
And who the funky brings a drone on holidays with them, especially for what looked liked the most boring holiday ever taken.

Reactions: 6
Can we get a thread for Denise? Jen, grace and Dom all have their own could she get one too? Also Keilidh.. she has a lot of followers but seems to be the only big MUA without a thread? Unless I can’t find it just

Reactions: 7
I only started following her lately, so what happened there?
I only followed her after it happened but my gathering is the wedding was planned for around xmas 2019(?) Had her hens and all that, they had bought a house together, but he was working as an accountant but was found out to be dodgy and for whatever reason the wedding did not go ahead. The house was sold recently. This is all I've gathered from here so what the truth is I honestly don't know!

Reactions: 4
Sorry now...what the duck did I just watch and who the duck does she think she is? Some inspirational singleton pariah or something? Would you duck off you were on your own for all of 5 mins. Nobody gives 2 shits you've found love or whatever that parade of puke is supposed to be showing off. It all looks so forced and unnatural, I'm so happy look at me, the girl is dead behind the eyes and between the ears 🙄

YES 🙌🙌 she's only found him cause of her platform. Wonder would "fate" have brought them back together if she wasn't so fortunate to have such a following. Doubt he would have bothered his arse to look for her 🙄 I genuinely feel sorry for girls who go through that and who are re introduced to the reality of the dating world that is tit.

Reactions: 8
I knew she'd be delighted to get home, she was miserable over there without her insta boyfriend.

When me and my friends get together our stories are a mess, us laughing, singing, dancing and just having the craic. Mortified looking at them the next day .
This crew went away and looked like they were all at a wake!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not against people who like to look well every time they leave the house. But full glam working in the furniture shop every day (a customer even complaining about her taking selfies) . It’s either deep rooted insecurity that all she has to offer is looks or pure vanity

Reactions: 5
Her wedding dress was stunning

Getting her friends to video her walking it’s so silly looking. Are these girls in their 30’s?
God forbid they stay off their phones and actually live and ENJOY themselves. Also, HOW does it not put the new insta bf off with all the pics and videos? I find it hard enough to get my bf to take a couple of photos before a night out, not to even mention how pissed off he was on holidays 🙈 unless he's as shallow as she is, maybe she has to take the same for him in return 🤔🥴

Reactions: 4
Sorry now, I know she's a fav amongst the Irish influencer scene, but she's an absolute drip. Big deal she's beautiful but where's her substance? She's WAY too full of herself and all the attention has gone straight to her head. Once we get over how good looking she is 🙄 what has she actually got to offer? Are we not all good for seeing her floating down the street in a Boho dress on her way to dinner. Mind numbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry now, I know she's a fav amongst the Irish influencer scene, but she's an absolute drip. Big deal she's beautiful but where's her substance? She's WAY too full of herself and all the attention has gone straight to her head. Once we get over how good looking she is 🙄 what has she actually got to offer? Are we not all good for seeing her floating down the street in a Boho dress on her way to dinner. Mind numbing.
Nobody gave her a second thought before the breakup. She is very dull. Looks can only get you so far unfortunately.

Reactions: 12
Trying to upstage the bride. Everyone look at me 🙄
I've defended her/tried to see her side on numerous times on this thread but not today. Nice and all as she might think her outfit is, there's no excuse for a grown woman, who, let's face it, knows she's stunning, to wear such a flamboyant dress to a so-called friend's wedding. It's a blatant attention grab. You can get glammed up for a pal's big day without opting for something so showy... even the dress in black might have looked better, but no, had to be flamingo pink 🙄 Not remotely gracious, or clever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've defended her/tried to see her side on numerous times on this thread but not today. Nice and all as she might think her outfit is, there's no excuse for a grown woman, who, let's face it, knows she's stunning, to wear such a flamboyant dress to a so-called friend's wedding. It's a blatant attention grab. You can get glammed up for a pal's big day without opting for something so showy... even the dress in black might have looked better, but no, had to be flamingo pink 🙄 Not remotely gracious, or clever.
Um… what am I missing? It’s not white or close to white, and neither her tits or arse are hanging out…. So whats the problem
I get that it’s not something everyone would wear but I certainly wouldn’t be offended as a bride by that dress.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.