Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems fairly clueless about the fires around Athens. Was wondering if she was going to mention it at all. People's flights have obviously been cancelled and they're staying on longer in their rooms and that's why they got an upgrade... she doesn't seem to understand that. There's pictures of the firefighters sleeping on the streets and I've seen Greek people on Instagram being evacuated from their neighborhoods.

She hasn't even done any interesting things in Santorini. Like the kind of cliff walk from Thira to Oia is stunning or go to the red beach....
None of them do these things. They take the same pictures of the same shite that everyone else does. They haven’t got what it takes to be a real content creator. If they can’t emulate an already done to death photo then what is the point! Lazy! Dominique is all about the poses in the teeny bopper outfits but I’d rather see some content where she is up on the quad or beside a donkey, doing some normal touristy tit. She can still make it look blog worthy!

Reactions: 6
She’s not a celeb yet she has her own personal photographer - must be boring as hell for him to be on standby to get all the perfect shots. And how many does he have to take before she approves them for the gram? My other half gets ratty after I take a couple of selfies, couldn’t imagine him indulging narcissism 101 on a daily basis

Reactions: 13
Terries holiday snaps were all the same too.. pics of herself, beach, bump, dinner! Doesn’t give you an idea of what the place is really like.. the videos of them walking and being recorded are super cringe

Reactions: 7
She did mention the fires on one of her stories, she didn't go in to detail about it, sounded like it was more of an inconvenience to her when they were trying to extend their holiday.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I heard her mention it because that was the reason her room was upgraded but she didn't seem to know what was going on. The receptionist was saying everything had been crazy recently but Dom didn't seem to get it....

Reactions: 1
She also mentioned that she brought a tripod with her to take her photos... Hardly reading here and letting us know it's not himself taking them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know what I don’t get.. steph my life always does it too.. get someone to record them walking from behind? Why? If you wanna show off the scenery just record it yourself? I’m sure no one wants to see them walking from behind 😂😂😂 it’s strange terrie does it too I think and sosue did recently too 😂

Reactions: 6
You know what I don’t get.. steph my life always does it too.. get someone to record them walking from behind? Why? If you wanna show off the scenery just record it yourself? I’m sure no one wants to see them walking from behind 😂😂😂 it’s strange terrie does it too I think and sosue did recently too 😂
Stephmylife was on a PR trip recently and had a lot of random people taking her photos for her. I’d say her fella was sick of it too. I do like following her but I genuinely don’t think that everyone can just up and duck off to travelling and change their lives like she did. Herself and her sister are well able to sell you the “we’re experts in our chosen fields” jib. Dominique seems to be living in parallel universes working in the furniture store and then part time blogging. She comes across as just not having the drive to give anything 100% apart from trying to look like a Barbie doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Terries holiday snaps were all the same too.. pics of herself, beach, bump, dinner! Doesn’t give you an idea of what the place is really like.. the videos of them walking and being recorded are super cringe
Is there a page on Tattle for Terrie 🧐 Asking for a friend 🙄

Reactions: 1
I actually can't cope with the confidence 🙈 Posing for camera and video clips is giving me second hand mortification 😳

Reactions: 8
That fella must be bored out of his bolix on holidays with her all , seriously duck off with the videos of your back 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 12
That fella must be bored out of his bolix on holidays with her all , seriously duck off with the videos of your back 🥱🥱🥱
She doesn't seem to be on holidays for a break it seems to be just to fill up her Instagram content, that fella must be as bad imagine that holiday, 'take a pic of me here take a video of walking down the steps, and sitting on this white wall" jaysus empty heads.

Reactions: 10
She seriously needs to stop with all these videos, it's the same shite every day. I thought the whole point of going on holidays was to switch off from the normal everyday life and relax and not be glued to a phone 24/7. The new relationship won't last long if this is what future holidays are all about, she needs to give her head a wobble.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.