Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s likely the younger followers with those comments im guessing. I don’t have much compassion for today’s influencers but her stories last year with her in tears totally got me. I couldn’t think of anything worse having your fiancé cheating on you and going through the mortification of having to cancel her wedding, probably notify guests individually. I had a similar scenario once but was only dating the lad 3 years (he had a whole other girlfriend for a year and a half in a different county!) I remember how bad I felt couldn’t eat sleep so I resonated with her a bit. I am not necessarily crying 😂but I am so happy for her, what an upgrade in every form from that awful pr1ck. I felt she genuinely thought she’d never find love again. I’m no Dominique Nugent but Hey maybe there’s hope for gals like me 😂
I knew a few commenting who are mid thirties, early 40’s 😂😂 mega cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I knew a few commenting who are mid thirties, early 40’s 😂😂 mega cringe
I did find the comments entertaining. There are plenty of things in my life that make me so happy and Dom getting an insta boyfriend is not one of those things.

His hands though 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did find the comments entertaining. There are plenty of things in my life that make me so happy and Dom getting an insta boyfriend is not one of those things.

His hands though 😍
😂😂 he’s a nice looking chap for sure. Perfect for her when her whole life has to be insta worthy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had no idea of who she was until recently, can anyone fill me in on what actually happened with the ex? 😅😅

I had no idea of who she was until recently, can anyone fill me in on what actually happened with the ex? 😅😅
Read the threads 🙄🙄🙄🙄 why do people come here asking to be filled in when all they have to do is R E A D....
And yes I am a moody witch 😊😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Read the threads 🙄🙄🙄🙄 why do people come here asking to be filled in when all they have to do is R E A D....
And yes I am a moody witch 😊😊😊
Very fair, I just don’t have that much free time that I could read through 70-odd pages but thanks for your input 😊😊

Reactions: 10
Her fiance cheated on her and she dumped him. They had the wedding planned. He was living with Dom and her family in Dublin. They were hoping to buy a house together. She was very open about the break up and how it effected her on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
I'm not usually one to comment on threads - but I just had to. Firstly, yes he is extremely hot and they make a aesthetically perfect couple..BUT, what I don't get it is, (and if anyone's single, they will understand this). HOW can one get so lucky to meet a man which appears so perfect, in less than a year?? I have a couple of single friends (who are equally as hot as Dominique BTW 🔥 and as have equally nice personalities), and they have no luck 🤷🏼‍♀️ The dating scene is in shambles, men just don't seem to want a relationship anymore. Either she is very lucky, or he's a player and is enjoying the limelight 🧐 So I find her caption a bit unrealistic about meeting someone 🙄

Reactions: 19
I'm not usually one to comment on threads - but I just had to. Firstly, yes he is extremely hot and they make a aesthetically perfect couple..BUT, what I don't get it is, (and if anyone's single, they will understand this). HOW can one get so lucky to meet a man which appears so perfect, in less than a year?? I have a couple of single friends (who are equally as hot as Dominique BTW 🔥 and as have equally nice personalities), and they have no luck 🤷🏼‍♀️ The dating scene is in shambles, men just don't seem to want a relationship anymore. Either she is very lucky, or he's a player and is enjoying the limelight 🧐 So I find her caption a bit unrealistic about meeting someone 🙄
They did know eachother previously. So its a bit different than meeting some one new over the course of a pandemic or rummaging through the likes of Tinder

Reactions: 13
Well I’m a hopeless romantic although not as hopeless to be crying my eyes out for a person I don’t know. But I have this feeling that he could have thought she was the one that got away. They shared some great memories in Oz, lived their lives and for many reasons relationships they were both in didn’t work out. I’m pretty sure either himself or someone he knows continued to follow her and reported back when she was cheated on and he reached out. I think it’s a wonderful love story!

Obviously this is something that I made up! Beats her Tinder story with that other bollix anyway. This guy looks 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They did know eachother previously. So its a bit different than meeting some one new over the course of a pandemic or rummaging through the likes of Tinder
Of course, it is 100% different to the likes of Tinder etc. Unfortunately online dating seems to be the main option for people to meet someone giving the pandemic, and even before that I think. I guess she also has the added benefit of her platform, that alot don't have. I'm happy for her, hope it works out 🙏

Well I’m a hopeless romantic although not as hopeless to be crying my eyes out for a person I don’t know. But I have this feeling that he could have thought she was the one that got away. They shared some great memories in Oz, lived their lives and for many reasons relationships they were both in didn’t work out. I’m pretty sure either himself or someone he knows continued to follow her and reported back when she was cheated on and he reached out. I think it’s a wonderful love story!

Obviously this is something that I made up! Beats her Tinder story with that other bollix anyway. This guy looks 👌🏼
Yeah, it is a wondeful love story. It was definitely meant to be since timing seemed to be perfect. I guess what I'm saying is, you need to be incredibly lucky for that to happen. Hopefully this one is her prince charming 🙏❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know!!! I think I’ll whip out the phone book and see if any of the gangly yokes I was with before have turned into big rides with HUGE hands and are still waiting on me!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

His hands though 😍
Ah I’m absolutely OVER-JOYED for Dominique! I don’t know her personally obviously but have been following since her breakup and she wrote back to me a few times too (she’s so lovely).

Her new man is a fine thing and they suit each other so much!!! She is beautiful and he is too! Talk about an up-grade. That ex was actually rotten looking. That ex must be kicking himself and will no doubt continue to for the rest of his life (cheaters always do). I would HATE to be is new GF - having Dominique Nugent as an ex- gf and a cheater for a partner would be a hellish existence 👌🏻😎

I know!!! I think I’ll whip out the phone book and see if any of the gangly yokes I was with before have turned into big rides with HUGE hands and are still waiting on me!!!!
LOL at this comment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her cheating ex has a new girlfriend and shes stunning but he clearly has a type. But definitely Dom won!! Delighted for her!

Reactions: 3
Her cheating ex has a new girlfriend and shes stunning but he clearly has a type. But definitely Dom won!! Delighted for her!
Won what? Life is not a competition and the only thing anyone should be is happy. Her ex obviously was not happy in the relationship and strayed, not saying that is right it causes so much hurt and damage but they both seem to have moved on and are now happy.

Reactions: 8
Won what? Life is not a competition and the only thing anyone should be is happy. Her ex obviously was not happy in the relationship and strayed, not saying that is right it causes so much hurt and damage but they both seem to have moved on and are now happy.
No, life isn’t a competition, but Dom has won in the sense that she hasn’t let that cretin or his mistress dictate how the rest of her life pans out. She’s picked herself up, persevered through hell and come out the other end of it. Their disgusting actions could have very well destroyed her, but she hasn’t let them, I’d view that as a victory.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.