Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very cringe, he is obvs ok with constantly recording and taking pics of her. I'm happy she found someone but enjoy it instead of this show she is giving us
Influencers can’t enjoy anything. Everything is done for approval of strangers. It’s a crazy way to live

Reactions: 12
Influencers can’t enjoy anything. Everything is done for approval of strangers. It’s a crazy way to live
I don't agree that they can't enjoy anything. Nobody is forcing them to document as much as they do! I defo think if they posted nothing they would be ate alive on here but 1 - 2 photos or a statement at the start "I'm going off to enjoy my holiday and will update ye all after it" and nobody could give out! They choose to share something every single day / hour / breath

Reactions: 2
She was this way before her relationship broke down but the heartbreak made people gloss over it
smugly reads back over thread one 😬...............she offers nothing, nothing at all.
her USP was being cheated on. Sad reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't agree that they can't enjoy anything. Nobody is forcing them to document as much as they do! I defo think if they posted nothing they would be ate alive on here but 1 - 2 photos or a statement at the start "I'm going off to enjoy my holiday and will update ye all after it" and nobody could give out! They choose to share something every single day / hour / breath
I think the poster is trying to say they don’t allow themselves to enjoy it as they’re too busy recording for Instagram than living in the moment..

Reactions: 7
I think the poster is trying to say they don’t allow themselves to enjoy it as they’re too busy recording for Instagram than living in the moment..
Yeah 100%. As previous poster said it's a very sad existence. I especially find it pathetic with Dom when she's "not doing it full time".... Why bother then!? Nobody is making her share all this. Strange mentality to have! If Instagram went tits up in the morning I wonder how they'd cope not worrying about and sharing all the photos! 😅

Reactions: 5
Yeah 100%. As previous poster said it's a very sad existence. I especially find it pathetic with Dom when she's "not doing it full time".... Why bother then!? Nobody is making her share all this. Strange mentality to have! If Instagram went tits up in the morning I wonder how they'd cope not worrying about and sharing all the photos! 😅
It’s a sad life.. is it a case of look at me and I’m so happy and loving life or be jealous of me living my best life.. I’m not sure but there’s a narcissistic trait to every one of them

Reactions: 6
The smile dropped from her face fairly quickly once he started to move the camera away from her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do like her, but I have to admit I was laughing a bit at the videos of her walking around, and sitting there in her dress, was the new fella aware that he was signing up to be a photographer/ videographer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely I’m in my late twenties and have friends getting them and that’s great but all I wanna do is travel when it’s safe again and have fun so I couldn’t think of anything worse than being tied to a mortgage.
Everyone has different lives! Why is it such a bad thing to not have the same goals as everyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I deleted it when I realised it doesn't work,but it's gordonforbes on tiktok making a laugh of Instagram girls on holiday it reminded me of Dominique 😅
how many times is she going to extend her holiday? Jesus she’s so annoying with the pics and stories. Sophie Murray was away and didn’t oversaturate us.

She seems fairly clueless about the fires around Athens. Was wondering if she was going to mention it at all. People's flights have obviously been cancelled and they're staying on longer in their rooms and that's why they got an upgrade... she doesn't seem to understand that. There's pictures of the firefighters sleeping on the streets and I've seen Greek people on Instagram being evacuated from their neighborhoods.

She hasn't even done any interesting things in Santorini. Like the kind of cliff walk from Thira to Oia is stunning or go to the red beach....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.