Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely an upgrade. They look good together. His fam obviously like her if it was his sister that got them back in touch with each other.

Reactions: 6
Would love to have seen what the ex looked like. .. looks like she got some work done to teeth and lips. Very natural tho.
I met him on hols before..recognised him from old Snapchats she put up..he had quite a feminine face..new man is defo an upgrade😛🔥🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 3
Jesus wept …. How has she left the bedroom to take all these holiday photos/videos. What a man 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow 🤩 no wonder she got over Damian so quickly… he’s the complete opposite to Damian looks wise.. they make a beautiful couple 😍

Reactions: 9
Would love to have seen what the ex looked like. .. looks like she got some work done to teeth and lips. Very natural tho.
not sure if I should post his pic here, google search Dominique nugent and go to the pic of her and Damian at the evoke.ie event.

Reactions: 1
The comments under her pic with the boyfriend have killed me 😂 if this is the stuff making people cry I give up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The comments under her pic with the boyfriend have killed me 😂 if this is the stuff making people cry I give up 😂😂😂
Yeah it’s likely the younger followers with those comments im guessing. I don’t have much compassion for today’s influencers but her stories last year with her in tears totally got me. I couldn’t think of anything worse having your fiancé cheating on you and going through the mortification of having to cancel her wedding, probably notify guests individually. I had a similar scenario once but was only dating the lad 3 years (he had a whole other girlfriend for a year and a half in a different county!) I remember how bad I felt couldn’t eat sleep so I resonated with her a bit. I am not necessarily crying 😂but I am so happy for her, what an upgrade in every form from that awful pr1ck. I felt she genuinely thought she’d never find love again. I’m no Dominique Nugent but Hey maybe there’s hope for gals like me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Total upgrade. Hope the other fella is sick seeing this ! Did Dom get her teeth done ? Never thought she had but big difference from few years back . Would love to get same done whatever it was she got done as very subtle and natural looking .
I was going to say this and also top marks to her lip filler person! I would never have thought she had her lips done they are really natural looking!! 👏🏼

Reactions: 8
Would love if she said what/where she got her lips done. They look amazing and I’d love to get same done!

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s def had some kind of enhancement done. Very subtle and if I hadn’t seen those old pics I’d never have known. Whoever she goes to must know what they’re doing.

Reactions: 6
She previously said she never got her lips done or any kind of enhancement. Someone was telling porkies.

The new guy is very hot, definitely an insta looking couple. I'd have fun with him after the break up but I still maintain she was quick to move on to another serious relationship . Come at me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.