Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's kind of what I meant about her holiday. It doesn't actually look fun just looks like she is doing things that look good on the gram. Now I could be wrong but that's what it seems like to me.

Reactions: 8
Clearly you.. watching her at 11pm at night wearing underwear in her mothers house in dublin.. when mortgages for single people are non existant. unless u can afford a 1 room bedsit for 400k to show off ur underwear 🤣 seen this said on jens thread too about still living at home 😒 they live in dublin not the same as living in the country buying a 4 bed for 150k .. as the girl before me said.. if we had the figure we would wear it all day long
4 bed for 150k down the country - tell me where please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
4 bed for 150k down the country - tell me where please 🤣
While that poster was off the mark with that particular comment the person she was replying to was ridiculing Dom for living with her parents, saying her life was so different to Dom’s as she has a mortgage and child 🙄 well maybe if her relationship hadn’t gone tits up Dom would have those things too. It was a cheap shot.
Off topic a little but I hate the way people wear a mortgage as a badge of honour in this country as if there’s some sort of shame attached to renting or living with family. Realistically how is a single person meant to get a mortgage as long as house prices are as ridiculous as they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Off topic a little but I hate the way people wear a mortgage as a badge of honour in this country as if there’s some sort of shame attached to renting or living with family. Realistically how is a single person meant to get a mortgage as long as house prices are as ridiculous as they are!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 yes

Reactions: 33
Yeah having a mortgage is actually pretty dumb right now. Houses are completely overpriced. If I was from Dublin I would probably live with my parents too. But I'm a culchie so I just emigrated 😅.

But I do think Dom doesn't have her priorities right either cos she spends sooo much on crap. She has a bit of a shopping addiction.

Reactions: 12
Yeah having a mortgage is actually pretty dumb right now. Houses are completely overpriced. If I was from Dublin I would probably live with my parents too. But I'm a culchie so I just emigrated 😅.

But I do think Dom doesn't have her priorities right either cos she spends sooo much on crap. She has a bit of a shopping addiction.
This exactly! Her living at home is no shame at all and not everyone has to get on or be trying to get on the property ladder but I have been watching her spending lately and thinking she should rein in the shopping sprees a bit now and be a bit more sensible with her money for a rainy day or to invest maybe for security in the long term. Seemed grand at the beginning just after the break-up as I figured most of us would indulge in a bit of retail therapy to make ourselves feel better after such a horrible experience but it's nearly a year now she seems to be buying non stop and it's all fast fashion bits from Zara that will date quickly and also won't wash well so not exactly investments and the luxury items she has bought are not exactly pieces that would have a good resale potential. Her shopping is becoming a bit reckless now and is likely a symptom of trying to fill a void in some way in the same way her instagram posts are starting to give off a sense that she is seeking validation a bit..understandable after such a terrible experience where your trust is broken so badly but lets hope she works through it quickly as while not everyone has to own property but when you get into your 30s you do kind have to start thinking of your future and longer term security and flittering away your money on fast fashion and overpriced hotels is not a good idea (obviously odd treats are grand but Dom needs to calm it down a bit in my opinion.)

Reactions: 7
emmm all I asked was what is her demographic and I was accused of being the one following her when I said I don’t because we’re actually quite opposite and stated reasons. Didn’t brag about having a mortgage..

Reactions: 2
She’s getting as bad as terror McAvoid walking in front of the camera and having him record it from behind 🙄

Reactions: 13
She’s getting as bad as terror McAvoid walking in front of the camera and having him record it from behind 🙄
For someone like him who isn’t on social media he must find it so odd to be all of a sudden landed into that world of Instagram and everything having to be so carful planned etc

Reactions: 6
While that poster was off the mark with that particular comment the person she was replying to was ridiculing Dom for living with her parents, saying her life was so different to Dom’s as she has a mortgage and child 🙄 well maybe if her relationship hadn’t gone tits up Dom would have those things too. It was a cheap shot.
Brilliant. I don't have a mortage. I'm single and pay a tit load on rent. Some of my friends love to brag about being settled down with a mortgage, but behind the scenes they are miserable.
Everyone should just look after their own business

emmm all I asked was what is her demographic and I was accused of being the one following her when I said I don’t because we’re actually quite opposite and stated reasons. Didn’t brag about having a mortgage..
You're on the wrong thread then. I think most of us on this follow Dom

Reactions: 8
You're on the wrong thread then. I think most of us on this follow Dom
I don't follow her anymore. Not a fan. Like others said, I'm not really sure who or what her aim is. Her dress sense isn't exactly suitable for her age or suitable for Dublin most of the time, I'm younger than her and wouldn't wear half the stuff... Or any of it 😅
This used to be in the rave section but its not anymore!

Reactions: 4
I’d say she counts her lucky stars that she doesn’t have a mortgage with the ex tbh. I’m sure we all know at least one couple who are held together by their tethered finances, even if they don’t make it obvious.

Reactions: 16
For someone like him who isn’t on social media he must find it so odd to be all of a sudden landed into that world of Instagram and everything having to be so carful planned etc
I remember she used to show her ex ok Snapchat.. way way back before she had a “big” following and you could tell he hated everything about it.. he was very uncomfortable and you could tell when he was sitting around waiting for her to get off the phone he was pissed.. duck him what he done to her was horrible.. just saying tho that she needs to be careful and put her personal life ahead of showing off for Instagram

Reactions: 2
I hate this type of holiday content. It’s peak narcissism. I agree with posters above who think it’s all very show offish and quite silly. She was this way before her relationship broke down but the heartbreak made people gloss over it. I can’t imagine being in a relationship with someone like this. It’s hard work. She’s a pretty girl but that’s it really.

Reactions: 9
I hate this type of holiday content. It’s peak narcissism. I agree with posters above who think it’s all very show offish and quite silly. She was this way before her relationship broke down but the heartbreak made people gloss over it. I can’t imagine being in a relationship with someone like this. It’s hard work. She’s a pretty girl but that’s it really.
It's very cringe, he is obvs ok with constantly recording and taking pics of her. I'm happy she found someone but enjoy it instead of this show she is giving us

Reactions: 5
It's very cringe, he is obvs ok with constantly recording and taking pics of her. I'm happy she found someone but enjoy it instead of this show she is giving us
And as she constantly tells us, this isn't her full time job, more like a hobby, so why does she feel the need to document everything? Say you are going on hols, 1 - 2 snaps over the entire Hol, everyone's happy!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.