Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you know her name you can google it and marriage and it comes up photos from their wedding day. This thread isn’t about her though so will not divulge details to those who don’t already know
She 100% was not married. I don’t know her, but know people who do. She definitely wasn’t married.

Reactions: 2
She 100% was not married. I don’t know her, but know people who do. She definitely wasn’t married.
Well we obviously are on about different people in the same situation as who I am talking about 100% was (she is late 20s early 30s) which makes it even sadder if there was more than one woman he was having an affair with who was in the Garda
Anyway again that doesn’t matter as it was him dating Dominique not them.
Delighted to see her so happy when she genuinely believed she would be single forever so here’s hoping it’s her happy ending now

Reactions: 3
If you know her name you can google it and marriage and it comes up photos from their wedding day. This thread isn’t about her though so will not divulge details to those who don’t already know
You have the wrong person so i wouldn't give out any details. Wouldn't be fair on the person your saying it is.

Reactions: 2
Her outfit tonight is hideous. Can she not just enjoy a holiday away with the new guy instead of posing for insta posts

Reactions: 7
Terms and conditions of dating an "influenecer"........must spend all your time taking photos of me looking at dog shite on my shoe and looking dreamily (is that a word....or dream like) into the distance. Also required for taking multiple videos of me walking around the place. Ffs. What did we ever do without bloggers........bring back those good auld days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clearly you.. watching her at 11pm at night wearing underwear in her mothers house in dublin.. when mortgages for single people are non existant. unless u can afford a 1 room bedsit for 400k to show off ur underwear 🤣 seen this said on jens thread too about still living at home 😒 they live in dublin not the same as living in the country buying a 4 bed for 150k .. as the girl before me said.. if we had the figure we would wear it all day long
What a mean response. Obviously house prices are only high in Dublin. Us poor country people are getting mortgages left right and centre for mansions.

Reactions: 11
Shes as bad as Louise Cooney with the hlimpses of the boyfriend in the holiday stories!

Reactions: 13
They are spending a crazy amount on that holiday. Not worth it for me. Looks boring.

And who randomly buys Chanel sunglasses on hols ?😂

Reactions: 6
Looks fab but she never seems to have sunglasses that fit her properly. Always pushing them up no matter what ones she has

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do really like Dominique and want her to be happy after the awful time she has had, but lately I get a kind of a showy, less sincere vibe off her.. I sort of wonder if she is trying to paint a picture to certain people (aka her head ex) that she is living her best life now, which is understandable, I probably would too but it makes her content seem a bit more contrived or forced..the small half glimpse of the new fella is just annoying, either show him or don't..the whole drip feeding of him makes it seem like she just wants everyone to know she has a new fella, without coming out and just saying this is my new fella and is kind of what a teenager would do. Someone mentioned she is becoming a bit like Louise Cooney who I find rather fake personally and I kind of agree so I hope its just a short term phase as she gets over her break-up.

Reactions: 20
I do really like Dominique and want her to be happy after the awful time she has had, but lately I get a kind of a showy, less sincere vibe off her.. I sort of wonder if she is trying to paint a picture to certain people (aka her head ex) that she is living her best life now, which is understandable, I probably would too but it makes her content seem a bit more contrived or forced..the small half glimpse of the new fella is just annoying, either show him or don't..the whole drip feeding of him makes it seem like she just wants everyone to know she has a new fella, without coming out and just saying this is my new fella and is kind of what a teenager would do. Someone mentioned she is becoming a bit like Louise Cooney who I find rather fake personally and I kind of agree so I hope its just a short term phase as she gets over her break-up.
Ya I fully agree - small bits like showing the badge on his car is a bit cringe! Like that I hope she is happy and it works out but equally have a bit of sense.

Reactions: 7
Yes i do like Dom but I agree..great to see her happy but seems shes trying too hard to prove how happy she is.Lots of racy underwear pics..she looks amazing good on her..but feels shes trying too hard to show the ex what hes missing or something..seems a bit more braggy or something

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.