Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly you.. watching her at 11pm at night wearing underwear in her mothers house in dublin.. when mortgages for single people are non existant. unless u can afford a 1 room bedsit for 400k to show off ur underwear 🤣 seen this said on jens thread too about still living at home 😒 they live in dublin not the same as living in the country buying a 4 bed for 150k .. as the girl before me said.. if we had the figure we would wear it all day long
Ehh no I don’t follow her, I glance through this thread and have a nose at her stories the odd time, so not I’m her target audience, I’ve a mortgage, full time job child and fiancé, so actually couldn’t be more opposite of Dom.

Just came to say I am so buzzin shes off on hols with a new fella I hope he is so good to her after everything.. I don’t follow her that closely so I actually RAN here to check whether she was back with the ex😭😂

Reactions: 12
She won't reveal him like that.... It'll Def be a grid post reveal to get the big reaction..... Maybe on the last day there or something she'll do a post with him about how grateful she is to him for the best b-day ever.. (I'm delighted for her btw she deserves it)

Reactions: 13
I definitely remember that she was in a relationship tho
I don't think she actually was. I don't know her personally but friends with people who do. She had a bad name for herself for hooking up with taken men but she was always single

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No she definitely wasn't! She's only a young one
If you know her name you can google it and marriage and it comes up photos from their wedding day. This thread isn’t about her though so will not divulge details to those who don’t already know

Reactions: 2
If you know her name you can google it and marriage and it comes up photos from their wedding day. This thread isn’t about her though so will not divulge details to those who don’t already know
You must have the wrong name. She definitely wasnt married. Maybe someone else he hooked up with? But yeah it's not about her so doesn't matter either way 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Who cares what he looks like once he's kind and they get on well and can laugh and be happy isnt that what matters no one deserves what her ex did that was v v cruel.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.