Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something? Is there thoughts that Dom is with Siobhans brother??
No just that dom said ā€œhis sister siobhan told him I was singleā€ so thatā€™s why he got in contact with her last yr

Reactions: 3
I hope for her sake it's not. Siobhan is a massive pain in the hole, she'd be the worst sis in law ever!

Didn't we see a flash of him playing tennis that time? I don't think he was a baldy.
Yes, that definitely doesn't look like the guy with the buff body on the tennis court

Reactions: 7
Makes it all the more sadder a situation . If he was shagging around but genuinely believed Dom was the one ...youā€™d nearly try get into his head space as they were nothing (not that this is acceptable by any means !!) however staying with the bird he was shagging makes you wonder how messed up in the head he was . How could he possibly remain engaged and was about to say his vows in front of all his family within a matter of weeks and then the embarrassment of this yolk hanging around after all the trauma for everyone which no doubt included his family . Imagine him introducing her to the family . Absolute morto! Theyā€™ll have no luck .

Reactions: 16
Mortified for a 30 odd year old trying on underwear in her room in her parents house so strangers on the internet swipe up to make her a few bob.

sheā€™s a dose, what is her demographic??

Reactions: 7
Mortified for a 30 odd year old trying on underwear in her room in her parents house so strangers on the internet swipe up to make her a few bob.

If I had her figure I'd live in underwear! šŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Clearly you.. watching her at 11pm at night wearing underwear in her mothers house in dublin.. when mortgages for single people are non existant. unless u can afford a 1 room bedsit for 400k to show off ur underwear šŸ¤£ seen this said on jens thread too about still living at home šŸ˜’ they live in dublin not the same as living in the country buying a 4 bed for 150k .. as the girl before me said.. if we had the figure we would wear it all day long

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.