Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed ALL the posts were people said they never experienced cheating šŸ¤”

Also.... I was cheated on very very badly. And although I never physically looked at a calender, I took alot of time out and heeled myself before I introduced anyone else in to my life. So maybe just speak for yourself and not everyone who has been cheated on
This is a speak for yourself, speak for yourself kind of scenario. Everyone is different, and Dominique wrecks my head I could only follow her for legit a few days but I canā€™t cope with the way people snap back at each other on this thread

Reactions: 3
Not sure if I'm just behind on make up trends but I didn't think that make up look today was much of a selling point for ingot

Reactions: 2
Suppose sheā€™s not a MUA.. but that look was awful and it didnā€™t match blend in with her neck etc..

That Prada bag is shite looking, trust her to get something like that and not a classic style and colour šŸ™„ queen of tack

Reactions: 5
The engagement must be dropping. She wasnā€™t exactly coining it in before the breakup. Ironically that made her

Reactions: 3
You're right... Still talking about the famous break up yet moved on in rapid time. The new fella must be a bit of a fool
Rapid time? Is there a handbook to say how long you should stay single for while your head of an ex boyfriend is off living his life with a new girlfriend? I didn't realise!!

Advertising a jumper and bottoms on a day like today!!?? Bad call šŸ˜… have to say I'm not a fan of her fashion. Each to their own I suppose

Reactions: 12
cases are higher than ever but Dominique assumes her digital cert to get to Greece is super important

Reactions: 1
But she hasnā€™t been vaccinated two weeks yet has she so technically she isnā€™t fully vaccinated till that time has passed and in turn wonā€™t get the cert until that happens , maybe Iā€™m wrong but I thought that was how it worked ?!

Reactions: 4
But she hasnā€™t been vaccinated two weeks yet has she so technically she isnā€™t fully vaccinated till that time has passed and in turn wonā€™t get the cert until that happens , maybe Iā€™m wrong but I thought that was how it worked ?!
No you should get it within 5 days after being vaccinated

I got mine a couple of days after being vaccinated and I didnā€™t expect it until I was passed the 2 week mark so they must be sending out as soon as you get vaccinated. It says on the cert the date of vax so I guess airlines or what ever will be checking this to ensure itā€™s gone passed the required 7/14/15 days after whatever vax youā€™ve had to ensure fully vaccinated!

Reactions: 1
Not sure if I'm just behind on make up trends but I didn't think that make up look today was much of a selling point for ingot
I havenā€™t been keeping up with her much but just came across her page again today: is there a photos of her makeup? Anyone have a screen shot? I got my makeup done once in inglot and haaaated it, and hated a lot of the inglot ā€œstyleā€ that they done on people, always looked like so much eyeshadow had dropped under their eye. Not a good look šŸ˜°

I actually came on here to say Iā€™m happy she seems happy with a new fella, why not? Why not live in the moment and see where it takes her, her ex certainly lives in the moment and doesnā€™t worry too much about the outcome. I hope it works out for her šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.