Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a designer possible investment piece...imagine how many beautiful statement designer pieces she could have had instead of all the same clothes different colour disposable crap from Zara! Remains to be seen what the actual purchase is though...probably not a classic style 🙄😆

Reactions: 2
Finally a designer possible investment piece...imagine how many beautiful statement designer pieces she could have had instead of all the same clothes different colour disposable crap from Zara! Remains to be seen what the actual purchase is though...probably not a classic style 🙄😆
i find her just so boring even her voice is boring

Reactions: 6
i find her just so boring even her voice is boring
I’ve stopped following her because I just don’t find her interesting, but still check this thread on occasion in case of any major developments 😂

I’m not hating on her though, she’s mostly harmless.

Re the Prada purchase, my bet is a 90’s inspired nylon number.

Reactions: 9
I’ve stopped following her because I just don’t find her interesting, but still check this thread on occasion in case of any major developments 😂

I’m not hating on her though, she’s mostly harmless.

Re the Prada purchase, my bet is a 90’s inspired nylon number.
Yep and IMO they're a fad, not the best investment piece!

Reactions: 2
I’m actually so happy for her that she found happiness again, hope he treats her right

Reactions: 12
I think it is him. During her q+a didnt she speak about him and then say 'oh i have to go hes messaged to say hes on his way' or something along those lines?

I think it is him. During her q+a didnt she speak about him and then say 'oh i have to go hes messaged to say hes on his way' or something along those lines?
She was talking about two different people. That’s not him.

Reactions: 4
I’m happy she is happy in herself but it all seems very fast. She was crying into her phone not long ago. Still though I hope it works out

Reactions: 1
I’m happy she is happy in herself but it all seems very fast. She was crying into her phone not long ago. Still though I hope it works out
She said today it was six months before they got in touch with each other. Would hardly expect her to wait longer than that! Everyone is different and all of that

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.