Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s her friend Paddy she is with today. paddy was picking her up and they were driving down to see friends of theirs in cork she mentioned.
Sure if she was wallowing into her phone for the next 6 months people on here would still be giving out anyway saying she should have moved on by now! I say fair play to her I’m sure there’s so many of us been broken hearted before and you think you’ll never find happiness again and seeing her now I’m sure it gives a little comfort to so many when she showed her self so raw and full of emotion at the end of last summer to now showing everyone that life does work in funny ways and it will be giving people that little glimmer of hope maybe at a time they might need it most! I do think it’s a lovely story no matter about it being too soon or rushing into it she will do what works for her I’m sure but it seems a lot of people thrive off bad new stories and hate to see someone have a bit of happiness. I’ve especially noticed this during the last year and a half. A nation of begrudges if you ask me 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am a fan but considering how upset she was about the break up I really am shocked that she moved on so quickly, 6 months is nothing when your heart has been shattered. Absolutely start dating, but to be in a full blown relationship this quick, I don't understand it.
Also, they had a couples night for the sisters birthday, why label it that!! This time last year they couldn't have done that as they were all too busy keeping an eye on Dom!
I find the whole thing weird, I can't deal with women that always need to be in a relationship!

Reactions: 14
I am a fan but considering how upset she was about the break up I really am shocked that she moved on so quickly, 6 months is nothing when your heart has been shattered. Absolutely start dating, but to be in a full blown relationship this quick, I don't understand it.
Also, they had a couples night for the sisters birthday, why label it that!! This time last year they couldn't have done that as they were all too busy keeping an eye on Dom!
I find the whole thing weird, I can't deal with women that always need to be in a relationship!
I mean, it’s obviously not for you but I think dictating timelines for other peoples heartbreak is a bit much. Also why is dating ok but a relationship isn’t? What if you meet someone you really like? Do you have to say, “sorry, I’m still in my mandatory mourning period so we’re just going to have to leave it there”?

Anyway, she said they were in touch after 6 months, not in a full blown relationship after 6 months. It’s closer to a year since it all blew up if I remember correctly.Weren’t they due to get married in September and it all came to light maybe 6 weeks before? Open to correction on the dates.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean, it’s obviously not for you but I think dictating timelines for other peoples heartbreak is a bit much. Also why is dating ok but a relationship isn’t? What if you meet someone you really like? Do you have to say, “sorry, I’m still in my mandatory mourning period so we’re just going to have to leave it there”?

Anyway, she said they were in touch after 6 months, not in a full blown relationship after 6 months. It’s closer to a year since it all blew up if I remember correctly.Weren’t they due to get married in September and it all came to light maybe 6 weeks before? Open to correction on the dates.
She put herself out there as the poster girl for break ups. She gained thousands more followers as a result of it.
I've genuinely felt like her after my break up... I was literally on suicide watch by my family, to even think that I could chat to a man after only 6 months, no way.
Everyone is entitled to move on but how quickly she has does not match how upset she was!
It's a rebound!
Looking back at the first thread... I agree with some of the comments about her over dramatising how she was feeling to gain followers

Reactions: 6
She put herself out there as the poster girl for break ups. She gained thousands more followers as a result of it.
I've genuinely felt like her after my break up... I was literally on suicide watch by my family, to even think that I could chat to a man after only 6 months, no way.
Everyone is entitled to move on but how quickly she has does not match how upset she was!
It's a rebound!

Looking back at the first thread... I agree with some of the comments about her over dramatising how she was feeling to gain followers
Why does she have to measure herself against you???
And if it’s a rebound, then so what?
If you don’t like how she got her following then the only thing in your control is to not follow her yourself.

Reactions: 20
Is it not possible that she’s still heartbroken and her new relationship is helping her recover? I must say I find it rich that she’s getting stick for moving on months later even though her ex moved on while he was still engaged to her.
Not her number one fan or anything but why should she wait? Why should she resign herself to being miserable to satisfy other people’s idea of a reasonable timeframe? She’s said she wants to have a family so why shouldn’t she be proactive in moving on? She’s not going to find someone she wants to have children with crying into her pillow while Damo shags his side piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Is it not possible that she’s still heartbroken and her new relationship is helping her recover? I must say I find it rich that she’s getting stick for moving on months later even though her ex moved on while he was still engaged to her.
Not her number one fan or anything but why should she wait? Why should she resign herself to being miserable to satisfy other people’s idea of a reasonable timeframe? She’s said she wants to have a family so why shouldn’t she be proactive in moving on? She’s not going to find someone she wants to have children with crying into her pillow while Damo shags his side piece.
I guess we have are own opinions on this.
However, hope she is still not heartbroken over him, that would be very unfair to the new person!

Reactions: 1
I guess we have are own opinions on this.
However, hope she is still not heartbroken over him, that would be very unfair to the new person!
Maybe he knows she’s not completely over what happened to her and is ok with that. He completely humiliated her, she might never get over that entirely, that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t move on or that she can’t fall in love with someone else while still feeling hurt. Human emotions aren’t black and white, it’s ok to feel more than one thing at once in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
I’d say even she never thought she would have moved on as “quickly” as she did. She was only saying at Christmas that she has no intention of being with someone again, she sounded very bitter towards men and had (dramatically!) resigned to being single for life. Sometimes life surprises you. I’ve gone off her in recent months as I find the immaturity annoying but good for her for getting on with things. Her heartache was genuine, you could see she was absolutely broken and lost. Life is short and one person’s six months is another person’s six years. Nobody knows what’s around the corner so when an opportunity to be happy again comes around then grab it instead of hanging around waiting for arbitrary mourning timelines to expire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The ‘new’ man is also and ex of hers from about 8 years ago she said on her stories yesterday.. not at though she went out of her way to meet someone new.. an ex got in touch with her and they’re now together.. I see no harm .. silver linings and all that 🥰

Reactions: 16
I doubt she will ever be over what happened. She will just learn to cope differently. Everyone's mental health capacity (probably saying that wrong) is different. She really worked on being at peace on her own which a lot of people don't do. She had been in a previous relationship with this man, which obviously cuts out a lot of the beginning of a new relationship as in getting to know a new person. As said previously She can't sit and wallow, she will become bitter and no doubt about it ye would be giving out about that in here. No matter what she does she will be doing it wrong. It's so strange that that is what you all choose to cry about. This thread can be so strange at times. Im excited for her id say she will be so much more comfortable with this relationship and can see the light in her eyes. It's great :)

Reactions: 10
I am happy she has moved on. It must be so hard to learn to trust again and you defo would never be fully over it. Fair play to her. It must be hard thinking that she wasn't in the form to date knowing that her ex had a woman too. She handled it incredibly and deserves happiness!
I have unfollowed her though. I find her a bit boring and don't wear what she wears so she doesn't really offer me anything. As someone up above said, I'm not hating on her but she's just not for me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe people are giving a girl tit for moving on a year after her fiancé “moved on” while he was still with her? Seriously lads. You don’t have to be fans of the girl, but Jesus Christ. She picked herself up from what looked like hell she was in and has moved on. Why would you begrudge someone that? When she was sad “she’s laying it on thick, she’s looking to up her following. I don’t even think she’s that heartbroken”
Now she’s happy “ah she’s moved on too quick, she hasn’t gotten over the heartbreak yet” She’s damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t it’d seem

• Heart
Reactions: 36
+1 to all of this.

He cheated on her, he didn’t die of cancer, nor was he some fallen war hero. How long should she grieve a relationship that was clearly rotten to the core.
I think accusing her of being someone incapable of being single is also a lowblow- if that were the case she probably would have swept in under the rug and married him anyway.
I think she did a great job of being honest yet dignified. She knew her own worth and had a zero tolerance for his behaviour. Power to her for that.
Isn’t it great that she’s found happiness again, whether it lasts or not, nobody knows but that’s the case with all new relationships.

Didn’t she used to go out with Karl (before Niamh Cullen) wonder could it be him?
Yeah I think so but didn’t we see glimpses of him in the background of her Lusty Beg stories? Looked too good looking to be Karl 😂

sweet lord the amount of girls on here who have never been cheated on.. IM DELIGHTED FOR U.. but there is a certain portion of us who have been... and we can tell u... WE DONT LOOOOOKKKK AT THE CALANDER AND YES THE TIME IS NOW RIGHT!!!!!... he fucked up.. screwed her publicly.. made her address it and move on.. 6 months later... she did well.. if its rebound or not is none of our business.. shes getting some.. and some of u are not 🤣👍🥒🍆

• Heart
sweet lord the amount of girls on here who have never been cheated on.. IM DELIGHTED FOR U.. but there is a certain portion of us who have been... and we can tell u... WE DONT LOOOOOKKKK AT THE CALANDER AND YES THE TIME IS NOW RIGHT!!!!!... he fucked up.. screwed her publicly.. made her address it and move on.. 6 months later... she did well.. if its rebound or not is none of our business.. shes getting some.. and some of u are not 🤣👍🥒🍆
Cringe

Reactions: 7
I must have missed ALL the posts were people said they never experienced cheating 🤔

I must have missed ALL the posts were people said they never experienced cheating 🤔
Also.... I was cheated on very very badly. And although I never physically looked at a calender, I took alot of time out and heeled myself before I introduced anyone else in to my life. So maybe just speak for yourself and not everyone who has been cheated on

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.