Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dying laughing at her roller blading round lusty beg 🤣 I’ve been there a right bit and I’d say she is getting some looks hahahahaha it’s literally all families with small kids it wouldn’t be somewhere you would go for a couples break at all 🙈 the rooms aren’t even nice 🙈 it’s more the scenery and that kind of thing. I doubt people there would have seen anyone in a crop top never mind roller blades 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It's is just me or does her face not move when she speaks. Like her mouth moves but there's no real expression on her face...if that makes any sense 😂

Reactions: 6
“Exhausted from all the activities we done” no it’s all the activities we DID!.....Jesus Christ basic English please Dominique! Drives me nuts!

Reactions: 15
It's is just me or does her face not move when she speaks. Like her mouth moves but there's no real expression on her face...if that makes any sense 😂
Yeah she's no very animated at all! And very monotone. At least she won't get many wrinkles 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is one of the sounder bloggers I have to say, she normal and gets her heart broken like the rest of us - the rest could learn a lot!

Reactions: 1
Jesus, could she be a bit more mannerly with her nasal hygiene whilst talking on her stories? Nobody wants to hear you snorting back up the fluid from your runny nose. Disgusting.

Reactions: 3
“Exhausted from all the activities we done” no it’s all the activities we DID!.....Jesus Christ basic English please Dominique! Drives me nuts!
I think she studied teaching as well so she should be able to use basic grammar and speech! If i was a brand and paid her for content the least id expect in return would be correct grammar and pronunciation…

Jesus, could she be a bit more mannerly with her nasal hygiene whilst talking on her stories? Nobody wants to hear you snorting back up the fluid from your runny nose. Disgusting.
Yes gross! That and her clucking her lips every 10 seconds. I also wish she would stop saying "I done it" she's 31, how's has that not come up for her before?

I'm in 2 minds about Domijiq

Reactions: 4
*Dominique. I think she's gorgeous and I love seeing her all done up but I'm so over those pastel shirts. She's got about 20 of them. The roller blades also make her seem really childish.

Reactions: 6
I hate those pastel colour block shirts they don’t look good on anyone nor can anyone style them right to make them look decent either! Plus they remind me of FBG which is just a total eww 😷

*Dominique. I think she's gorgeous and I love seeing her all done up but I'm so over those pastel shirts. She's got about 20 of them. The roller blades also make her seem really childish.
yes she needs to dress for her age. As she one of the sounder bloggers but jus needs to dress better!

Reactions: 2
yes she needs to dress for her age. As she one of the sounder bloggers but jus needs to dress better!
I think people should be allowed dress whatever way makes them feel happy but with her it's overkill. Here's 50 of my fav oversized colour block ski jackets. Here's 20 pastel shirts. Also think it's gaudy showing off a 6 year old with a designer handbag. Bit tone deaf in the current climate and an odd thing to put on Instagram. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think people should be allowed dress whatever way makes them feel happy but with her it's overkill. Here's 50 of my fav oversized colour block ski jackets. Here's 20 pastel shirts. Also think it's gaudy showing off a 6 year old with a designer handbag. Bit tone deaf in the current climate and an odd thing to put on Instagram. Just my opinion.
I thought the same. As bad as the instahuns of today are, the young kids under their influence are going to be 10 times worse. A 6 year old shouldn't even know what a designer handbag is. Kids that age want the brightest coloured bag with unicorns on it, not a bloody brown one 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.