Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Good lord , now she has no id, but she's driving , where is her licence? This woman cannot function properly, how is she bringing up kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m a bit behind but like someone said how the fuck do you misplace a dose ? If you take it home it’s usually all in one bottle and you measure it or it comes measured in separate bottles. I had an opiate painkiller addiction and took a substitute (subutex not methadone) trust me you guard your medicine with your life, not only for safety reasons but because you will suffer if you don’t have it ! When I first started I was daily supervised, meaning I had to take it in the chemist, then I was daily collection (could take it home) then I collected twice weekly then once weekly. He’s possibly took more than he should as I can’t see where it would’ve gone 🤷🏼‍♀️ the service he uses must have concerns too if they’ve put him right back on supervised, especially after 13 years !

Boblebob

VIP Member
She was begging for welly boots yesterday but I think she’s taken the TikTok down now, bloody idiots on there ‘I’ll buy you some’ - how about she just buys herself a pair, if she’s got money for 🍃then she’s got money for shoes, absolutely zero shame this one.
But she can go out tonight with her mum friends. Her followers are mugs!

Boblebob

VIP Member
Oh would you take a look at that there is more to this story regarding the £500 she has stolen
She happily gave her number out because teh person gave her big gifts but can claiming because she gave her big gifts. When are people going wake up she ain't supporting no fucker, just a money grabbing bitch! And yes Dottie she is right you are a con artist!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
‘If you’ve had enough of me crying I suggest you scroll on’ she says with red teary eyes at the start of the video.
Yep ok then thanks and so I did 🙄🤨

supertrooper

No actually I take it back, I actually really like her! shes so positive and lovely whats not to like to be honest

• Haha
I remember her right from the get go, asking her followers for money to get her hair done, she got loads of money then never went to have her hair done, then she asked again for money for hairdresser, that time she did go, I've seen her on asking for money for hair dye ages ago aswell then that video she done, saying aww im having my nails removed cause i can't afford to get them done, then never went that was her hinting for money, she's suposed to have bad anxiety but she's got no problem going away out drinking with her friend
---
I had to laugh when she brought out her "merch" range and she is on cameo aswell and selling a couple of old dresses on vinted for 8 pound, i wouldn't even give her 1 pound for them, right from the get go she's thought right how c0an i squeeze as much money as possible out of my followers, used everyone as much as she could completely took advantage of people's kindness

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Ffs she’s taking the piss!

Can you imagine this lot going for a job interview -

- So Victoria how did you support yourself and family whist out of work?

- Oh you know the usual, became a professional begger, no not on the streets or anyfing like that just honed up my crying skills and begged on an app called TikTok. So yeah that’s me!
---
There must be social service involvement or something surely, she’s stopped taking the pain meds, was it cocodamol? And now the weed, they can order drug tests so makes sense.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
So she’s filmed herself talking about being proud that she’s stop using weed/drugs while she’s completely broke … ummm … I don’t understand what she’s looking for praise for?? You’re broke so can’t afford it luv, what are you on about?!

VIP Member
Tiny tears is at it again, I'm guessing her mum never said to her "you keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about" 😂 😂

• Haha