Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boblebob

VIP Member
Got she is so money focused fgs how people can not see through her fakeness is beyond me!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Seen her saying the other day about doing the rankings as she’s skint…does she not think that most of her followers are probably in the same boat🙄but anyway just came across her live there and she looks like she’s on something, check her eyes. Definitely took something

VIP Member
One of the most blatent scamming druggie manipulators i have ever seen on tiktok.
God knows what that husband of hers is up too. Awful scamming couple.
Absolutely! I just dont understand how people don't see straight through her! Always comes on crying that she doesn't have the money for things, when they are probably smoking 20 quids worth of weed everyday! She has apparently given up again, I hope for the sake of her kids that she does manage it this time, because its so unfair that they are going without because of the parents drug habbit!

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
If she’s now managed by TikTok she best start declaring her earnings or else she’ll be fucked like ‘sobriety’Jack 😂

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Got she is so money focused fgs how people can not see through her fakeness is beyond me!
This is disgusting, that person sent you money it’s not petty for them to be irritated you didn’t say thank you! Unbelievable, she’s spent it all on fucking goldfish supplies - spend it on your kids!!!! You went to a food bank a week ago but now your priorities is a fish?

Bricktop1

Apparently she got paid last week and is skint already, a mix of addiction, impulse spending and debt she reckons. Plus the night out with the school mums etc, but why should that mean others have to stump up the cash to bail her out? Sincerely hope the gravy train dries up for this one, I don’t have any sympathy for her, always some excuse. either budget what you’ve got, address your issues or get a job and do something else with your time other than sit on TikTok crying and begging.. also where’s stephens money in all this? He’s fucking useless as she is

Boblebob

VIP Member
She is trying to make out one of her kids is on the spectrum. Don't know much about additional needs, wonder if they are a tittles to a 3 bedroom

VIP Member
I’ve just watched a video from July where big bird claimed she had lost her mobile, not her filming one, the one with her banking/PayPal and her tiktok gifts which she said was in her PayPal account, so how did she withdraw those gifts in July but then come September she does a crying video saying she can’t withdraw them because she has no ID?!?!? She is so full of shit it’s unreal, I don’t believe for one second she lost her phone, she was filming on it trying to blag her poor unsuspecting followers! She’s such a manipulative bitch who knows exactly what she’s doing!!! When will people wake up????

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
She’s now a “professional” beg….she’s now managed by TikTok lives🙄so needs to be on live every day. Tell me please…why are none of these begs in full time employment instead of claiming all sorts for illnesses that don’t seem to exist whilst parading about like a dud on lives all the time😂

Just came across her videos. God she tries so hard to be funny doesn't she its embarrassing 😂 don't get why everyone loves her. Also blatantly trying to be like kerry from this country. Can't watch her without cringing

anonauntie

VIP Member
Those who sent her money via PayPal must be quite vulnerable and gullible cos how did they fall for that?
crying cos she couldn’t access £30 for her gifts cos she didn’t have ID whilst sat in her car, which means she has a driving licence! Everyone knows passports and a drivers license are the two main acceptable IDs. So, shes either driving illegally or she was trying to play stupid to beg. She must get plenty in UC surely. Of course she deleted it.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Probably spent all her money on drugs looking at the scabs on her skin, poor kids her and the bloke must be a nightmare to live with , bet social services are involved .

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Cries more than the rain this one! Give it a rest tiny tears ffs, you’re a grown woman an adult sat in your car crying in front of your kid yet again. Is your dignity really worth £30?

I’m sure she’s lives in Porth but I don’t know where 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Its weird about the whole taking money from this persons account , I'll bet we aren't getting the full story from her . Come to tattle crazy gift person, give us the 🍵

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Boblebob

VIP Member
I thought you have to take kids to be seen if they have an injury and social services are involved (I’m sure they are I’m sure word was they are) i don’t have involvement from them but I do work alongside them as a contact supervisor so I’m wondering why his not been checked OR maybe she’s leaving that to her mother too x
I bet she isn't bothering because she doesent want social involved. Loads of parents are too scared to go to hospital because there is that fear with baby p and the social going extreme after that taking kids away. Not saying it is right if it happened to my kid I would be straight to A&E and be honest.

I noticed she has now deleted the video about the incident, glad I saved it beforehand as I knew she would, I bet she got loads of hate for it and rightly so.

I fully believe she’s on drugs, and she’s blatantly grifting. Go and get a job you tramp!

I think she’s going to come unstuck soon enough I can’t say how I know that but there’s talk locally about her and her behaviour via her kids nur
If I knew where she lived or the area I would submit an online benefit fraud form .

she’s local to me all ya need is the area name and car reg he picks up his drugs everyday at my pharmacy I use (not for the same thing as him mind lol) I’m not there daily but do see him there.

Boblebob

VIP Member
I find it weird she has just dumped the kid on the mother in law, most people would stay with the kid 🤷🏻‍♂️