Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonauntie

VIP Member
So she’s in a predicament, going to someone’s house where they all partake in a bit of green, two options, don’t go or stay with the children because surely they won’t be in the same room too.

Reactions: 5

anonauntie

VIP Member
---
Good lord , now she has no id, but she's driving , where is her licence? This woman cannot function properly, how is she bringing up kids.
Shes literally begging says she needs ID she is sat in a car, she should have a driver’s license….just use that!
So instead they all send her money via PayPal. What an actual beg it’s embarrassing.

VIP Member
Jesus … no nappies, no money , phone cut off (but bet she finds money for weed) That’s her not so subtle way of asking people for money . Just how disorganised is she , but also what does the bloke do ? Does he even work or is he just waiting on his methadone everyday ? The scabs on her face make me wonder if she’s on more than weed .
You wouldn't go to bed knowing that there were no nappies in the house for the morning!!!! I've said it before but I feel so sorry for those children, she is failing to provide the very basics probably because of their raging weed habit!! I bet they smoke a ten bag between them every day!! :sick:

VIP Member
Reasons to give up smoking weed................... and not once has she mentioned being a good role model for her children! She also made a tiktok saying someone has emptied her bank account, Que all the crying videos because she's skint, she is so predictable!

Bricktop1

I feel so awful about it that I’ve dumped him elsewhere and made a TikTok. Narcissist 101 - my kid is injured so I’ll tell you all about how bad I feel about it all. What a waste of space the pair of them are. Poor kids.

VIP Member
I cannot wait for the DWP and the inland revenue to catch up with the tiktok begs! I'm guessing it might take a year or two for things to filter down through the systems but there's plenty of evidence. They wont be doing the cocky clapback videos when their benefits have been stopped and the tiktok funds have dried up! Honestly that's the only reason I stick around is to watch the inevitable downfall!

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Driving whilst on live , that's when you know they've become addicted to Tik tok . I don't care the camera is facing the other way , still dangerous .

I think she lives in Porth but I’m not 100%
---

She’s said about Stephen being on methadone which he is reducing so maybe he isn’t an ideal candidate to work right now but surely she could get a little part time job if she really is struggling with money, I’d rather do that than literally beg on an app for strangers to give me money to sort my house/life/fish!
It’s the yesterday video that made me vom, she apparently was feeling so low and down laid in bed almost crying yet suddenly says something like ‘but I’ll be on live later for rising stars!’ Of course you will you money grabbing thing you 🙄

Come on Victoria stop taking the Micky out of vulnerable people whom you claim to care about.

Imagine being an ex addict and ya able to claim pip 😤 I mean there’s a ton of people worthy of help yet either don’t get it or have to fight and causing
So basicay fuck the kids she is going live all week. No shame whatsoever.

Rach88

VIP Member
May sound harsh but access to food banks are all to easy for people like dollie they know how to play the system on top of that

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Well she did try and reduce it to a pound but the lowest allowed was £2.99, even 10p is too much ffs! Just constant begging the whole of fucking TikTok are at it with their sob stories the sooner the benefits agencies crack down the better.

VIP Member
I absolutely hate the way she giggles like a love sick school girl, irritates the shit right out of me. If her and Steven have been heavy cannabis users for years and years, can you imagine the amount of money they've spent on it, imagine buying drugs with your benefit money and then making a video about having to use food banks, those poor poor children have been failed by her and her waste of a space husband, I will be the first to admit I know nothing about heroin addiction but surely being on methadone for 20 years is not right, he's just swapped one for the other!

Boblebob

VIP Member
This is disgusting, that person sent you money it’s not petty for them to be irritated you didn’t say thank you! Unbelievable, she’s spent it all on fucking goldfish supplies - spend it on your kids!!!! You went to a food bank a week ago but now your priorities is a fish?
Innit crazy so when she needs a wedge of cash she does weeklies because her benefit money is spunked up the wall on got knows what. Get a job you lazy fucker!

Rach88

VIP Member
Whining about the spa. 🙄 £70 is a lot of money to me - yeah you’re right and you could be spending it on your kids but hey ho here we are. She is all over the place , I really hope the social step in because this is not a healthy environment for children to be in
Just seen that tiktok my heart bleeds for her while I'm sat freezing 😂 (I have storage heaters that I don't even want to think about turning on)

Reactions: 4

Boblebob

VIP Member
No money crying about it yet suddenly fuel to drive somewhere away fro. Where she lives and a takeaway Called that 🙄
Yep she is so full of shit and the sad part of it is she uses the mental health card 😡 notice a pattern here, she goes through this pattern a lot.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
She has infuriated me lately. Unsubscribed ages ago but i still see her on my fyp. Absolute drug addicted beg who you would avoid in the street yet now ppl are donatining for a fish tank. Give me abreak! Get her full name up on here so google finds it! She is 100% buying 💊 on the street.

2 things I want to know victoria because I know you are watching you are such a narc you can’t not 👀 soooo if you’ve been smoking everyday since you were what teens you said… you smoked through BOTH pregnancies then, and you drug drive also not only that but you drug drive with kids in the car putting other people at risk too 🤔 you should be so ashamed but you won’t be you’ll just cry about it online then 2 mins later when you’ve laughed about the mugs gifting you and had a spliff you’ll do a dance and for 3 hrs you’ll be fine before you need another bag? Takeaway or heap of crap yeah?!!!!