Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame because I genuinely liked her initial and thought she was different. Now all I see is someone who’s seen that you can make money on the app and uses her vulnerable followers at their own detriment to fund her lifestyle instead of gettin a job! This won’t end well for her
---
Such a shame because I genuinely liked her initially and thought she was different. Now all I see is someone who’s seen that you can make money on the app and uses her vulnerable followers at their own detriment to fund her lifestyle instead of gettin a job! This won’t end well for her

Reactions: 3
Such a shame because I genuinely liked her initial and thought she was different. Now all I see is someone who’s seen that you can make money on the app and uses her vulnerable followers at their own detriment to fund her lifestyle instead of gettin a job! This won’t end well for her
---
Such a shame because I genuinely liked her initially and thought she was different. Now all I see is someone who’s seen that you can make money on the app and uses her vulnerable followers at their own detriment to fund her lifestyle instead of gettin a job! This won’t end well for her
It’s just the nerve of her taking much needed stuff from a food bank when I bet ya she had money for cigs, booze and weed, I hate people like her they actually make me so angry to pray on people with MH problems they are the worst of the worse.

Reactions: 2
Been spending loads on vinted , and a party the weekend . Next week she will be back begging again.

On live again tonight (gifting goals on the go of course) and she looked really off her face at 8pm, no wonder SS are watching them, poor kids.

On live again tonight (gifting goals on the go of course) and she looked really off her face at 8pm, no wonder SS are watching them, poor kids.
Yep she made a video yesterday saying she spend all her money on Vinted so she is skint. So back to begging!
---
Been spending loads on vinted , and a party the weekend . Next week she will be back begging again.
Already on it last night ffs

Reactions: 1
Cars go In for MOT, so most people wouldn't be buying loads on vinted , they would budget for this . Her car will fail, she will cry and people with gift .

She’s now a “professional” beg….she’s now managed by TikTok lives🙄so needs to be on live every day. Tell me please…why are none of these begs in full time employment instead of claiming all sorts for illnesses that don’t seem to exist whilst parading about like a dud on lives all the time😂

Reactions: 4
I remember when she used to get “anxiety “ before goin live that’s not the case anymore is it Doll!? I hope childrens services are watching they deserve more than this!

Hi hun you been reading here in between going live 😂

P. S. Your a tit parent and go cry about that!

Attachments

If she’s now managed by TikTok she best start declaring her earnings or else she’ll be fucked like ‘sobriety’Jack 😂

And there she is fuel to get up north then the big brekkie yesterday morning I tell ya wish I was that skint

Driving whilst on live , that's when you know they've become addicted to Tik tok . I don't care the camera is facing the other way , still dangerous .

Reactions: 5
Driving whilst on live , that's when you know they've become addicted to Tik tok . I don't care the camera is facing the other way , still dangerous .

She was clearly reading the comments too as I was watching and she was reacting to people and driving whilst tired 🙄

Tuesday~ so who called it that she’d soon be back crying 😂😂

She'll delete it just like her crying video from yesterday. She's doing it deliberately I think to gain sympathy.

Ah that’s a bit crappy stood there crying into her phone on the kids birthday ffs

Ah that’s a bit crappy stood there crying into her phone on the kids birthday ffs

Doesn’t like the attention on her kid even on it’s birthday poor kids I mean she’s in a small place so those kids are hearing everything it’s so sad

She doesn't like that someone has rightly said in a comment somewhere, that they hope the kids are OK in that environment. All the comments are it's healthy for kids to see you cry. That's OK to an extent but her mood swings are something else , her partner is trying to reduce his methadone and has his own issues , who knows what those poor kids might be witnessing .

She doesn't like that someone has rightly said in a comment somewhere, that they hope the kids are OK in that environment. All the comments are it's healthy for kids to see you cry. That's OK to an extent but her mood swings are something else , her partner is trying to reduce his methadone and has his own issues , who knows what those poor kids might be witnessing .
Yeah I couldn’t agree more, seems she’s enjoyed her break away and now it’s back to reality and she doesn’t like it, well tough tit that’s life 😂. I do feel for them little boys though, it’s not healthy for her to be crying numerous times a week, go and take 5 minutes outside bit of fresh air and crack on with it.

She’s so selfish acting the way she is on her boys birthday. How many videos has she made now instead of spending time with him she’s off crying constantly - this is more than mental health this is drugs 10000%