Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘If you’ve had enough of me crying I suggest you scroll on’ she says with red teary eyes at the start of the video.
Yep ok then thanks and so I did 🙄🤨

Reactions: 3
How about you don’t film yourself crying if you don’t like peoples reaction? There’s something so cringe about turning the camera on and crying into it - it’s the absolute bleeping worst. Bone idle cunts the pair of them.

Reactions: 7
How about you don’t film yourself crying if you don’t like peoples reaction? There’s something so cringe about turning the camera on and crying into it - it’s the absolute bleeping worst. Bone idle cunts the pair of them.
Yes , if you put yourself out there crying like a knob , be prepared for people's reactions.

Oh and on live again now she’s made all the people with mental health issues feel sad for her knowing they’ll donate to her next waste of money trip or outing/take away or bag of weed!
I mean she was at a food bank one day and a few days later she’s buying tit (she said) she don’t need I’ve never seen her spend money on her kids
---
She’s now a “professional” beg….she’s now managed by TikTok lives🙄so needs to be on live every day. Tell me please…why are none of these begs in full time employment instead of claiming all sorts for illnesses that don’t seem to exist whilst parading about like a dud on lives all the time😂
THIS 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 anxiety I think it’s the biggest get out of work clause f’kin going tbh!

Last edited:
I’m hoping the benefits departments are working with TikTok to catch all these benefit cheats, can you imagine! 😂

Reactions: 5
Why is this woman on my FYP on live crying early in the morning?? When most normal people are getting ready for work

I’m hoping the benefits departments are working with TikTok to catch all these benefit cheats, can you imagine! 😂
Why is this woman on my FYP on live crying early in the morning?? When most normal people are getting ready for work

Exactly! The ones watching her are prob the ones with real MH issues that is only hightened by people like her my non bio daughter keeps giving money to people whom pray on her like today she’s out for her birthday and she’s shown me the bill it’s £124 I said I hope her mates are paying their share and she’s like ‘it’s ok it’s my treat!’ It’s always the real MH patients people whom get prayed on by these cretins.

This piece of crap was more interested in TikTok live than watching her own kid that they managed to burn their hand on the stove top and if that wasn’t bad enough instead of taking her kid to A&E she just drops them to her moms. WTF!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Jesus christ woman instead of begging for money on lives maybe focus on your child's safety and they wouldn't get hurt 😡 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
For me this is more about why does your child put their hand on the job at all?! Has this never been discussed with them!!

Those poor kids , what must they be seeing . She's either crying and feeling sorry for herself or she's live and hyper. Then the dad is on methadone and seems to have issues too. It's probably a good job her mum is around for them.

Reactions: 4
Poor kid, notice how she turns it around onto Stephen, no Victoria you feel bad because you fucked up and didn’t turn the cooker off not because Stephen said he turns it off at the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️ And take him up to A&E ffs he’s screaming because he’s in agony ffs

Reactions: 7
New to this thread but wow!! Saw a few of her videos months back & thought she was harmless enough but lately it just seems to be a car crash! Take your child with a burn on their hand to a&e & get off TikTok. Selfish & lazy !

I find it weird she has just dumped the kid on the mother in law, most people would stay with the kid 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was logging in to say o wonder where she’s been today and I await the sob story that something or other needs money and saw these comments wow so she’s on TT and he hurts himself so she dumps him off THEN goes back on TT to get the sympathy vote I mean what else do that pair do of a day? Just sit there begging for people’s cash that they cannot even watch their kids wow!!

Reactions: 2
I thought you have to take kids to be seen if they have an injury and social services are involved (I’m sure they are I’m sure word was they are) i don’t have involvement from them but I do work alongside them as a contact supervisor so I’m wondering why his not been checked OR maybe she’s leaving that to her mother too x

I thought you have to take kids to be seen if they have an injury and social services are involved (I’m sure they are I’m sure word was they are) i don’t have involvement from them but I do work alongside them as a contact supervisor so I’m wondering why his not been checked OR maybe she’s leaving that to her mother too x
I bet she isn't bothering because she doesent want social involved. Loads of parents are too scared to go to hospital because there is that fear with baby p and the social going extreme after that taking kids away. Not saying it is right if it happened to my kid I would be straight to A&E and be honest.

I noticed she has now deleted the video about the incident, glad I saved it beforehand as I knew she would, I bet she got loads of hate for it and rightly so.

I feel so awful about it that I’ve dumped him elsewhere and made a TikTok. Narcissist 101 - my kid is injured so I’ll tell you all about how bad I feel about it all. What a waste of space the pair of them are. Poor kids.

This woman has only recently started to show up on my fyp, I've watched enough videos to get the gist of her!! another workshy scrounger playing the mental health card, she comes across to me like she's playing the game and doing it very well. When I saw the crying video this morning, it got me thinking, what happened to us??? we used to be known for the stiff upper lip, best foot forward and all that! every other video these days is some workshy scrounger crying because of mental health, maybe they should get a bleeping job, they wouldn't have time to cry! I do believe in Mental Health, my son has been struggling for the last few years, we thought he was Bi-polar, turns out they suspect autism, but you know what?? He has a job, and is 100 times better mentally when he has the routine of work, these lazy, scrounging fuckers should try it!

• Heart