Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you drink it at the pharmacy, but tbh I don't know much about methodone. Bit worrying with kids in the house.

Reactions: 1
You can have it to take with you usually goes in a lock box at home, there was a couple on TikTok who did a whole thing about it. I think it’s usually if your testing negative for any drugs for a certain period and if there’s someone there to control it so to speak (I’m not 100% so don’t take my word for it lol)

My ex boyfriend got spiked with methadone when we were 16 and he was on a life support machine and sadly died 6 days later. Methadone is so dangerous i cant believe its been miss placed when there are children in the house. Im so shocked about the stuff iv read on here as i really liked her too !!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
My ex boyfriend got spiked with methadone when we were 16 and he was on a life support machine and sadly died 6 days later. Methadone is so dangerous i cant believe its been miss placed when there are children in the house. Im so shocked about the stuff iv read on here as i really liked her too !!!
Sorry for your loss that’s awful. It shows when she says ‘oh it’s one mistake’ that she isn’t understanding of the gravity of such a mistake and with children present is extremely terrifying and warrants ss intervention imo. I also think with how she’s been acting most recently that she is taking some sort of substance.

Reactions: 2
So sorry for your loss. That is scary how dangerous it is. Her kids could of just drank it and be dead wow no words 😔

Someone is going to be claiming for some more benefit money I see

Attachments

I’m a bit behind but like someone said how the duck do you misplace a dose ? If you take it home it’s usually all in one bottle and you measure it or it comes measured in separate bottles. I had an opiate painkiller addiction and took a substitute (subutex not methadone) trust me you guard your medicine with your life, not only for safety reasons but because you will suffer if you don’t have it ! When I first started I was daily supervised, meaning I had to take it in the chemist, then I was daily collection (could take it home) then I collected twice weekly then once weekly. He’s possibly took more than he should as I can’t see where it would’ve gone 🤷🏼‍♀️ the service he uses must have concerns too if they’ve put him right back on supervised, especially after 13 years !

Reactions: 3
£100 on cakes and balloons etc my other half had a major op in January his got serious health conditions yet works full time he had to have 6 months off we got little help compared to his wages and I am sat here watching her videos wanting to scream how can some on the dole like they are have £100 for that tit? Then book private swim lessons? I must be doing something wrong in life 🥺
---
She'll be back begging again soon as well . Private lessons usually 15 quid at least per session .

Yep that’s very true! If she’s got money for private lessons she isn’t just having money off the dole so tt income should be being declared. Mind you she prob claims carers for looking after druggy Steven

I’m glad I found this thread. She used pop up regularly on my fyp and I found her ok. Started following her when she first put up the go fund me for the holiday (not that I donated, I work 2 jobs and am still skint 🤣) and honestly thought it was a nice thing to try and do for her partner who seemed to be turning his life around. Never really paid her much attention but the dry begging is getting beyond a joke now. I knew as soon as she said she’d lost her phone she was on the grift for money, the way she went on about all her PayPal and banking details being saved on it but had an excuse every time someone suggested a solution for her. Obviously no one was biting cos the phone was miraculously found a couple of days later. Ever since that she has irritated the tit out of me with her begging and I’ve unfollowed. Ironically she now pops up even more than ever on my fyp 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So she and all the adults are lashed with 2 kids in the house and one being supposedly autistic, I mean it’s a pretty regular thing that she/they are pissed, she’s got to have ss intervention surely and if so she’s threading a fine line with her behaviour online if she’s blantely pissed as often as she is leaving meds on the side, money before the safety of her kiddos is dire.

Oh and today we have the money to get a dog groomed around here that’s £35-£60 wowsers!

Reactions: 1