Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basicay duck the kids she is going live all week. No shame whatsoever.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Probably spent all her money on drugs looking at the scabs on her skin, poor kids her and the bloke must be a nightmare to live with , bet social services are involved .

Reactions: 4
Her content focuses on mh and financial struggles, a lot of her followers probably find it relatable so why the duck does she think they can afford to get her up the rising stars !?

Reactions: 6
And of course easy target preying on the venerable like all the other begs on tiktok!

I fully believe she’s on drugs, and she’s blatantly grifting. Go and get a job you woman!

Sponging again today . I hate all this making out its a team effort - no you are begging people for your money , no different to begging on the street.

So he could watch the while she goes out to work then? 🙄
Or he could get a job?
Honestly the ‘we can do this’ really grates on me, let’s be honest here and just say ‘I want some money from you so please send me some’ instead of all this bs about the rankings. ITS JUST BEGGING. Just go and get some work and bring some money in yourself, end of.

Or he could get a job?
Honestly the ‘we can do this’ really grates on me, let’s be honest here and just say ‘I want some money from you so please send me some’ instead of all this bs about the rankings. ITS JUST BEGGING. Just go and get some work and bring some money in yourself, end of.
Yes either or can work instead of begging of others especially when her target audience is vulnerable people.

Reactions: 5
Seen her saying the other day about doing the rankings as she’s skint…does she not think that most of her followers are probably in the same boat🙄but anyway just came across her live there and she looks like she’s on something, check her eyes. Definitely took something

Moaning about the fact she be in the top 20 rankings because she is not like cla and all the others, she is a nice person. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Got she is so money focused fgs how people can not see through her fakeness is beyond me!

Attachments

• Wow
Got she is so money focused fgs how people can not see through her fakeness is beyond me!
This is disgusting, that person sent you money it’s not petty for them to be irritated you didn’t say thank you! Unbelievable, she’s spent it all on bleeping goldfish supplies - spend it on your kids!!!! You went to a food bank a week ago but now your priorities is a fish?

This is disgusting, that person sent you money it’s not petty for them to be irritated you didn’t say thank you! Unbelievable, she’s spent it all on bleeping goldfish supplies - spend it on your kids!!!! You went to a food bank a week ago but now your priorities is a fish?
Innit crazy so when she needs a wedge of cash she does weeklies because her benefit money is spunked up the wall on got knows what. Get a job you lazy fucker!

Reactions: 5
She literally has no shame at all . She thinks it's quite acceptable to beg, bet she spent some of it on drugs too . In another week or so she will be begging for more money. She's disgusting and I hope people start realising what a scrounger she is . Get a job low life !

Reactions: 2