Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you have to take kids to be seen if they have an injury and social services are involved (I’m sure they are I’m sure word was they are) i don’t have involvement from them but I do work alongside them as a contact supervisor so I’m wondering why his not been checked OR maybe she’s leaving that to her mother too x
I'm betting they are already involved with them. I'm sure school/ nursery would have heard some stories from the kids , not to mention the whole losing methadone .

Reactions: 2
Priorities hey!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Priorities hey!
I know and the followers agreeing with her as well ! I hope if someone knows where she lives can report it to social services. I'm not totally against weed, but when you're clearly unstable anyway, and have kids and an ex heroin addict it's not ideal .

I know and the followers agreeing with her as well ! I hope if someone knows where she lives can report it to social services. I'm not totally against weed, but when you're clearly unstable anyway, and have kids and an ex heroin addict it's not ideal .
Exactly same, her mood is one hell of a rollercoaster and don't think weed and whatever else she takes really helps it.

Her followers enable her behaviour because it makes them feel better about being crappy individuals too! The amount of them on there downplaying the burn yesterday was shocking - I guess birds of a feather like to scrounge and neglect together.

Reactions: 3
Yes , I thought that . If she owes money to bailiffs and she's still going to beg, use it for that rather than spend it .
Also, how does she not know where her child is going ? School or nursery ? Bizarre.

The more I see of this woman the more I dislike her, just seen a video where she said she's giving up weed, she's smoked it everyday since she was 18, apparently it doesn't effect her! 😂 😂 😂 but she's got raging anxiety and depression, This is one of the reasons she hasn't got money, weed is an expensive habit, so she's obviously put that above buying food and essentials for her kids!! I'm sorry I have no sympathy for this 30 year old woman, she's failing her kids, she needs to grow up and put them before her own needs, the attention seeking beg!

Reactions: 9

Hope they are watching you Dollie 👀

She will prob get away with it they always do, she will prob plead mental health issues (let’s face it she doesn’t seem to find it hard to beg, go out drinking or drive around making tick-tock’s) I realise MH is more than that but she’s said before that it’s hard for her to do all that!

She has done a day without weed haha her followers are mugs if they believe that

So she spends £10 each day on weed and so does Steven. That's £140 a week on drugs. A month they spend £560 on drugs no wonder they are begging 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So she spends £10 each day on weed and so does Steven. That's £140 a week on drugs. A month they spend £560 on drugs no wonder they are begging 😳
How much do you get for £10? Is she using it heavily does anyone know? I’ve no idea.

Edit- Just realised this sounds like I’m defending her. I’m absolutely not, just wondering how bad her addiction is.

Unreal , these are the people that get extra cost of living payments , free meals , don't work and spend that kind of money every month. Whilst people who actually work and pay a mortgage are struggling . I'm sure there will be some of her followers who gifted , starting to question their choices. If anyone lives local to her , please do an anonymous benefit fraud post , for all these gifts .
---
I remember back before the summer , she showed people she had decorated the kids bedroom with gift money. The before picture was an absolute state , with not even a proper curtain , yet meanwhile their kids room was filth they spent that money on drugs. Absolutely terrible.

Reactions: 4
Beg for life 😂
---
How much do you get for £10? Is she using it heavily does anyone know? I’ve no idea.

Edit- Just realised this sounds like I’m defending her. I’m absolutely not, just wondering how bad her addiction is.
I have no idea but bases this on her information.
---

I have no idea about average etc but my point is even if that is the lowest amount and it is just a habit not a addiction and she claims poverty just shows you how much she can save and spend money on food for her kids.

Attachments

Good lord , now she has no id, but she's driving , where is her licence? This woman cannot function properly, how is she bringing up kids.

• Heart
---
Good lord , now she has no id, but she's driving , where is her licence? This woman cannot function properly, how is she bringing up kids.
Shes literally begging says she needs ID she is sat in a car, she should have a driver’s license….just use that!
So instead they all send her money via PayPal. What an actual beg it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
What a disgusting thing she is she needs ID to drive so if she got pulled over and would have to show licence what’s she going to do beg the copper for the money to get a new one? How does she claim uni credits without ID? She’s such a liar! And again in front of her son oh I’m missing weed so I’ll cry in front of my kid prob wanted it to but crap let’s be honest, why rely on gifts from TT anyway surely that’s what ya uc is for

She will delete this one later when she's got some money from people.
---
Oh and it's gone.

Last edited: