Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always on the beg this one, I did follow her briefly a while back but soon realised just how much she begs, it was the go fund me or whatever it was for the holiday for Stephen that didn’t happen that made me see sense and hit the unfollow button. Do people have no shame these days? I mean we’d all love a holiday abroad wouldn’t we but we don’t all put up go fund me’s for one because that Dollie, is begging!

She also likes to turn on the water works when things don’t seem to be going her way with money I’ve noticed and also while I’m here ranting 😂 how can someone who claims to have such awful anxiety be online and out and about dancing meeting people etc as much as she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep , glad other people are seeing it too . So the other week , she wanted to do her kids bedroom..(the before picture was shocking,). so she went online to beg . This week its a fish tank ... again she's gone online to beg.
I'm interested to know how these gifts effect her benefits.

Reactions: 6
The gifts wouldn’t be declared to benefits and she’s probably on a decent amount of benefits between them too, they’ve got pip, carers allowance, universal credit, lcwra so there isn’t really any need for the begging, they’re probably on more than me and we work 😂 system is a joke I tell you!! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Makes me so mad ... if I want something I work hard and save , not beg . Scrounging druggies.

Reactions: 4
Why can’t either of them work ? Wonder how much she’s made so far on the risings this week ? I’m sure she did it at the beginning of the summer holidays as well 🤔

Reactions: 2
She’ll be on the beg again as she said next on the list to do is her bedroom! Sat there eating a massive French stick, the irony about it all when last week she was at a good bank. The majority of people on that app must be as thick as pigshit to give their money over to lazy assholes like those two, £100 on a fish tank - that’s other peoples money. I’d be mortified if someone else had to pay for my children’s room to be decent.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So she’s made 200.6k diamonds, what’s that in money does anyone know ??
---
Online it says 10,000 diamonds is $50 so 200k would be $1000 (£756 sterling) that can’t be right surely 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
If I knew where she lived or the area I would submit an online benefit fraud form .
I think she lives in Porth but I’m not 100%
---
Why can’t either of them work ? Wonder how much she’s made so far on the risings this week ? I’m sure she did it at the beginning of the summer holidays as well 🤔
She’s said about Stephen being on methadone which he is reducing so maybe he isn’t an ideal candidate to work right now but surely she could get a little part time job if she really is struggling with money, I’d rather do that than literally beg on an app for strangers to give me money to sort my house/life/fish!

Reactions: 5
She has infuriated me lately. Unsubscribed ages ago but i still see her on my fyp. Absolute drug addicted beg who you would avoid in the street yet now ppl are donatining for a fish tank. Give me abreak! Get her full name up on here so google finds it! She is 100% buying 💊 on the street.

Reactions: 4
I fully believe she’s on drugs, and she’s blatantly grifting. Go and get a job you woman!

I think she’s going to come unstuck soon enough I can’t say how I know that but there’s talk locally about her and her behaviour via her kids nur
If I knew where she lived or the area I would submit an online benefit fraud form .

she’s local to me all ya need is the area name and car reg he picks up his drugs everyday at my pharmacy I use (not for the same thing as him mind lol) I’m not there daily but do see him there.

Reactions: 3
She must be under social services- or I hope she is for her kids , she seeks very unstable and with him being on methadone as well. I can't imagine it's a very happy home.

Reactions: 3
I think she lives in Porth but I’m not 100%
---

She’s said about Stephen being on methadone which he is reducing so maybe he isn’t an ideal candidate to work right now but surely she could get a little part time job if she really is struggling with money, I’d rather do that than literally beg on an app for strangers to give me money to sort my house/life/fish!
It’s the yesterday video that made me vom, she apparently was feeling so low and down laid in bed almost crying yet suddenly says something like ‘but I’ll be on live later for rising stars!’ Of course you will you money grabbing thing you 🙄

Come on Victoria stop taking the Micky out of vulnerable people whom you claim to care about.

Imagine being an ex addict and ya able to claim pip 😤 I mean there’s a ton of people worthy of help yet either don’t get it or have to fight and causing
So basicay duck the kids she is going live all week. No shame whatsoever.

Reactions: 5