Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one of the biggest manipulative begs on that app. She actually thinks her followers are her own personal shoppers and shes now put a wishlist up for her mum for them to buy from too🙄. I’ve just looked at it thinking maybe pyjamas or slippers since she’s in hospital but no, she has all sorts on there, 31 items to be precise and that’s not including the ones that people have already bought. She actually rips my bloody knitting the big woman she is

Reactions: 7
Awful that she thinks it’s completely normal to ask strangers on the internet to buy stuff for her mum . Shameful . People are stupid to pay it

Reactions: 4
She was begging for welly boots yesterday but I think she’s taken the TikTok down now, bloody idiots on there ‘I’ll buy you some’ - how about she just buys herself a pair, if she’s got money for 🍃then she’s got money for shoes, absolutely zero shame this one.

Reactions: 2
She was begging for welly boots yesterday but I think she’s taken the TikTok down now, bloody idiots on there ‘I’ll buy you some’ - how about she just buys herself a pair, if she’s got money for 🍃then she’s got money for shoes, absolutely zero shame this one.
But she can go out tonight with her mum friends. Her followers are mugs!

Reactions: 3
Didnt she used to make videos about school cliques and how she wasnt part of any mum groups/didnt talk in schoolyard? Yet now shes the life and soul of the group. You cant believe a single word this woman says.

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s crying again today . Is she broke again? She’s so up and down - must be hard to live with . I wonder if it’s really bad PMT she gets as she spends half the month on a high and half In tears .

Reactions: 1
Apparently she got paid last week and is skint already, a mix of addiction, impulse spending and debt she reckons. Plus the night out with the school mums etc, but why should that mean others have to stump up the cash to bail her out? Sincerely hope the gravy train dries up for this one, I don’t have any sympathy for her, always some excuse. either budget what you’ve got, address your issues or get a job and do something else with your time other than sit on TikTok crying and begging.. also where’s stephens money in all this? He’s bleeping useless as she is

She’s a joke , someone had already said about sending her something - more fool them . Wonder how much she spent on her night out ? Her budgeting is terrible and how can she call it pay day ? That’s for people who actually work.

Reactions: 2
Exactly - bet she’ll make sure she has money for her addictions, this is what annoys me about people like her who use food banks when it’s just a case of tit budgeting and not genuine need. bleeping selfish. I grew up with a parent who had a terrible addiction problem and it was no picnic. Duetting videos with mama tot, do me a favour ffs

Reactions: 5
Just came across her videos. God she tries so hard to be funny doesn't she its embarrassing 😂 don't get why everyone loves her. Also blatantly trying to be like kerry from this country. Can't watch her without cringing

Saw a TikTok this morning where she said she was triggered by one of her ‘team’ gifting her opponent in a battle and not her so had been hysterically crying. Now on live hinting at gifts and how it’s payday and she’s got minus this amount. Grow up for Christs sake, always an excuse - just get a job and support yourself and your kids, I don’t know how she looks in the mirror each morning. Does she think it’s easy for anyone else? It’s straight up begging, pure and simple. Asking people to send you money in her case because she’s irresponsible and has a big old weed habit and her other half is a bleeping useless streak of piss too.

Reactions: 7
Saw a TikTok this morning where she said she was triggered by one of her ‘team’ gifting her opponent in a battle and not her so had been hysterically crying. Now on live hinting at gifts and how it’s payday and she’s got minus this amount. Grow up for Christs sake, always an excuse - just get a job and support yourself and your kids, I don’t know how she looks in the mirror each morning. Does she think it’s easy for anyone else? It’s straight up begging, pure and simple. Asking people to send you money in her case because she’s irresponsible and has a big old weed habit and her other half is a bleeping useless streak of piss too.
Totally agree with you, she's an absolute skank! and its the way she does it as well, totally manipulation, she turns on the waterworks so people feel sorry for her! If her and steven give up their raging weed habit then they would have plenty of money to support themselves. I feel so sorry for those little kids, being brought up in that environment. They never seem to do much with the kids as in days out and things like that, all I see her doing is prancing around doing stupid little dances! She wanna grow up and start taking some responsibility for her little children!

• Heart