Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does the Big Bird live in Wales then?? I thought I read somewhere that she was from down Devon way, I hope I don't bump into the trampy fraud while I'm out and about!

Reactions: 1
So does the Big Bird live in Wales then?? I thought I read somewhere that she was from down Devon way, I hope I don't bump into the trampy fraud while I'm out and about!
Yeah she does, Porth I think, definitely the Rhondda though.

• Wow
This just came up on my feed… reminded me of someone 😂 hopefully HER followers will take note too

---
Yep from Cotswolds I think if I recall

This just came up on my feed… reminded me of someone 😂 hopefully HER followers will take note too

---

Yep from Cotswolds I think if I recall
Yep this has dollie all over it and so many others on this app full of all the same beggy trampy types taking off the vulnerable people which is sad 😔

Funny how she was moaning about no money for nails and the next thing she has got gifted a set of nails.

Her kids are going to be fucked if she keeps exposing her kids to herself and her husband kicking off and crying what not. It will get worse as they get older they pick up more and more!

Also if your Advertising Dollie you need to write AD in your post!
---
Yep this has dollie all over it and so many others on this app full of all the same beggy trampy types taking off the vulnerable people which is sad 😔

So she’s filmed herself talking about being proud that she’s stop using weed/drugs while she’s completely broke … ummm … I don’t understand what she’s looking for praise for?? You’re broke so can’t afford it luv, what are you on about?!

Reactions: 3
God she is doing subscription service now. duck off you money grabbing witch.
---
So she’s filmed herself talking about being proud that she’s stop using weed/drugs while she’s completely broke … ummm … I don’t understand what she’s looking for praise for?? You’re broke so can’t afford it luv, what are you on about?!
Just trying to spin the poor narrative and get the so story for people to feel sorry for her and give her money!

Reactions: 2
She’s very adept at gaslighting people isn’t she - ‘addressing’ the issue over using food banks whilst spending her available cash on drugs by saying ‘unfortunately this is the hand I’ve been dealt in life’? No sorry love, people were asking how you could use food banks and beg on tik tok claiming your skint whilst still using daily. Playing the woe is me card now - it is pathetic it really is. I think people are starting to see through her finally.

Reactions: 7
May sound harsh but access to food banks are all to easy for people like dollie they know how to play the system on top of that

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched a video from July where big bird claimed she had lost her mobile, not her filming one, the one with her banking/PayPal and her tiktok gifts which she said was in her PayPal account, so how did she withdraw those gifts in July but then come September she does a crying video saying she can’t withdraw them because she has no ID?!?!? She is so full of tit it’s unreal, I don’t believe for one second she lost her phone, she was filming on it trying to blag her poor unsuspecting followers! She’s such a manipulative witch who knows exactly what she’s doing!!! When will people wake up????

Reactions: 4
So ok if she is subscribing or whatever you call it charging people then isn’t that earning now then? At 2.99 a person she I think said she has 70 that subscribe so that’s…. £209 something I month sooooo that’s earning so needs to be declared surely?

Reactions: 3
So ok if she is subscribing or whatever you call it charging people then isn’t that earning now then? At 2.99 a person she I think said she has 70 that subscribe so that’s…. £209 something I month sooooo that’s earning so needs to be declared surely?
She originally was charging £5.99. I guess no one was going to fork out that much ever for darling Dollie.

Well she did try and reduce it to a pound but the lowest allowed was £2.99, even 10p is too much ffs! Just constant begging the whole of bleeping TikTok are at it with their sob stories the sooner the benefits agencies crack down the better.

Well she did try and reduce it to a pound but the lowest allowed was £2.99, even 10p is too much ffs! Just constant begging the whole of bleeping TikTok are at it with their sob stories the sooner the benefits agencies crack down the better.
Yep that is all focus is about, she can try and make out she is being support for others but it is all bullshit. All she sees is the £££s

I cannot wait for the DWP and the inland revenue to catch up with the tiktok begs! I'm guessing it might take a year or two for things to filter down through the systems but there's plenty of evidence. They wont be doing the cocky clapback videos when their benefits have been stopped and the tiktok funds have dried up! Honestly that's the only reason I stick around is to watch the inevitable downfall!

How many McDonald's stickers and she claims she is skint...she is just laughing at her followers now 😡

Attachments

She is very blatant now, all of this will come back to haunt her soon enough - what goes around comes around you can be sure of that.

Whining about the spa. 🙄 £70 is a lot of money to me - yeah you’re right and you could be spending it on your kids but hey ho here we are. She is all over the place , I really hope the social step in because this is not a healthy environment for children to be in

Reactions: 6
Whining about the spa. 🙄 £70 is a lot of money to me - yeah you’re right and you could be spending it on your kids but hey ho here we are. She is all over the place , I really hope the social step in because this is not a healthy environment for children to be in
Just seen that tiktok my heart bleeds for her while I'm sat freezing 😂 (I have storage heaters that I don't even want to think about turning on)

Reactions: 4
She seemed perfectly happy whilst waiting on her breakfast then a crying video in the car.
So all her minions are now commenting on the spas tiktok

bleeping hell thats all this woman does is cry, every video I see her in she's sobbing! I know we all need a little cry now and again, but there comes a point when you have to put your big girl pants on and be strong for your children, it must be so unsettling for her kids to see her bawling her eyes out all the time, she's supposed to be their protector!

Reactions: 6