Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another video telling her followers she's got no tobacco and its two days until payday! ffs its so cringy, she might as well ask her followers outright to send her some cash, all this hinting and then acting like she doesn't care is so embarrassing!
Don’t think as many people are falling for it anymore either .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen her video about feeling bad her children don’t have piles of presents for Christmas (I agree kids don’t need huge amounts of presents) but it’s the fact she’s saying she feels bad she couldn’t afford more for her kids. Perhaps if she put the amount of money away she spent on weed she would be able to afford more for her children…

This isn’t a dig towards anyone btw, I fully understand some people live hand to mouth and can’t afford Christmas, but in her case it’s because she puts herself before her kids. Gross

Reactions: 7
Is anyone wants to send her money to get her kids a little something! 🙄 absolute bleeping beg! If she didn’t smoke weed she wouldn’t be struggling so much!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Looking at the comments , some are suckers but there are a few calling her out . She made a big thing in the week saying she didn’t have any money until Friday when it was “pay day” so has it all gone already ? Those scabs all over her face make me think she’s on more than weed .

Reactions: 3
She's just appeared my fyp....its her birthday and all she wanted was to go for a buffet breakfast but, SURPRISE, she can't find her bank card. Ive never known anyone to lose bank cards and phones and paypal login details as much as this witch 🙄. Predictable as night following day. I haven't read all the comments but saw someone saying if they lived closer they would have taken her out...i just hope no one was daft enough to JustEat or Uber her anything to feed her beggy face....

One of the most blatent scamming druggie manipulators i have ever seen on tiktok.
God knows what that husband of hers is up too. Awful scamming couple.

One of the most blatent scamming druggie manipulators i have ever seen on tiktok.
God knows what that husband of hers is up too. Awful scamming couple.
Absolutely! I just dont understand how people don't see straight through her! Always comes on crying that she doesn't have the money for things, when they are probably smoking 20 quids worth of weed everyday! She has apparently given up again, I hope for the sake of her kids that she does manage it this time, because its so unfair that they are going without because of the parents drug habbit!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely! I just dont understand how people don't see straight through her! Always comes on crying that she doesn't have the money for things, when they are probably smoking 20 quids worth of weed everyday! She has apparently given up again, I hope for the sake of her kids that she does manage it this time, because its so unfair that they are going without because of the parents drug habbit!
She is going to struggle as her partner still uses everyday

Reactions: 3
If her mental health is so bad she cries daily, maybe it’s her medication? It clearly isn’t working. Seek help instead of coming on TikTok. Then the sly begging for money, will never understand why people send random strangers money esp those like dollie. House is a tip, both have or had addictions, children are awaiting diagnosis’s, stopping vulnerable children for a start, get the F off social media and sort your life’s out. She gets enough in benefits. Couple claim (I assume), kids money, dla, her pip or esa whichever it is she gets this would be atleast a grand. Where’s it going? Weed, clearly. She isn’t depressed hence her meds not working, she’s a weed head he is still spending on weed so who’s it helping. Those poor boys.

Reactions: 8
The weed is contributing to her poor mental health whether she admits it or not, she’ll see it as something that relaxes her. (I used to be a regular smoker can speak from experience I just managed too stay sober) The moment she’s getting stressed or irritated her first thought will be a joint, then when she realises she can’t fund it she panics - hence the tears on tiktok

Reactions: 7
She didnt have to do much to get a few donations did she? Contemplating whether to go see her mum in hospital after a swimming lesson, moaning that she hasnt got the money to keep going back and forth in car but leaves it with "Money will come again" ..... she knows exactly what she is doing!

Attachments

Reactions: 1