Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling universal credits the local branch and telling them to do
She will delete this one later when she's got some money from people.
---
Oh and it's gone.
I’ve screen recorded it so I can go social services etc I’m sick of it tbh I hate people begging and claiming they are skint because the want a bag of weed she ain’t given up it’s just a ploy to get views

Reactions: 9
Those who sent her money via PayPal must be quite vulnerable and gullible cos how did they fall for that?
crying cos she couldn’t access £30 for her gifts cos she didn’t have ID whilst sat in her car, which means she has a driving licence! Everyone knows passports and a drivers license are the two main acceptable IDs. So, shes either driving illegally or she was trying to play stupid to beg. She must get plenty in UC surely. Of course she deleted it.

Reactions: 4
She tried this trick before with the lost phone and with all her stuff on it. Why are people not seeing what a fraud she is.

Reactions: 2
Those who sent her money via PayPal must be quite vulnerable and gullible cos how did they fall for that?
crying cos she couldn’t access £30 for her gifts cos she didn’t have ID whilst sat in her car, which means she has a driving licence! Everyone knows passports and a drivers license are the two main acceptable IDs. So, shes either driving illegally or she was trying to play stupid to beg. She must get plenty in UC surely. Of course she deleted it.
How has she been able to access her gifts before as well?

Why is she even relying on gifts and not making her uc last if she’s affording weed then she shouldn’t be having to cry about having no cash bet she’s sat in a restaurant now laughing at those mugs whomsent her money

Cries more than the rain this one! Give it a rest tiny tears ffs, you’re a grown woman an adult sat in your car crying in front of your kid yet again. Is your dignity really worth £30?

I’m sure she’s lives in Porth but I don’t know where 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
So is she buying weed with this £30 with? She must think we are dumb saying that she is that she not a beg 🤥
---
Oh God give it a rest woman!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
That’s not just weed.
she’s a tit parent, hope the social look on her tiktok - amazing she can prioritise drugs over feeding her kids btw, using a food bank - literally CHOOSING DRUGS OVER HER KIDS.

duck you Victoria, you’re beyond a woman.

Reactions: 8
Ffs she’s taking the piss!

Can you imagine this lot going for a job interview -

- So Victoria how did you support yourself and family whist out of work?

- Oh you know the usual, became a professional begger, no not on the streets or anyfing like that just honed up my crying skills and begged on an app called TikTok. So yeah that’s me!
---
There must be social service involvement or something surely, she’s stopped taking the pain meds, was it cocodamol? And now the weed, they can order drug tests so makes sense.

Ffs she’s taking the piss!

Can you imagine this lot going for a job interview -

- So Victoria how did you support yourself and family whist out of work?

- Oh you know the usual, became a professional begger, no not on the streets or anyfing like that just honed up my crying skills and begged on an app called TikTok. So yeah that’s me!
---
There must be social service involvement or something surely, she’s stopped taking the pain meds, was it cocodamol? And now the weed, they can order drug tests so makes sense.
Interesting theory but if that is the case why is Steven still allowed it?

New thread title suggestion (I know there’s a while to go)

Dollie Victoria #2 Crying and begging with Dollie!
---
Interesting theory but if that is the case why is Steven still allowed it?
He’s come off heroin and is on methadone maybe they’ll see the weed as the lesser of two evils, not great when neither parent would pass a drug test is it 🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe she’s trying to cry the weed out of her system 😂

Beg for life 😂
---

I have no idea but bases this on her information.
---

I have no idea about average etc but my point is even if that is the lowest amount and it is just a habit not a addiction and she claims poverty just shows you how much she can save and spend money on food for her kids.
So, if she’s a cannabis addict why is she behind the wheel of a car because surely she would be constantly over the prescribed limit? I’m surprised the social allow the children to remain in a property with two raging drug addicts.

Reactions: 8
So, if she’s a cannabis addict why is she behind the wheel of a car because surely she would be constantly over the prescribed limit? I’m surprised the social allow the children to remain in a property with two raging drug addicts.
I tell ya this is exactly what I thought I mean she says ‘it’s doesn’t affect her!’ Then you wouldn’t smoke it surely 🙄

she hasn’t given up
She’s doing it for likes etc she will prob be on live later with a bottle of wine
---
Done ✅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No money crying about it yet suddenly fuel to drive somewhere away fro. Where she lives and a takeaway Called that 🙄
Yep she is so full of tit and the sad part of it is she uses the mental health card 😡 notice a pattern here, she goes through this pattern a lot.

I can’t stand watching her! She is so bleeping selfish, it’s unreal! I feel so so sorry for those poor little children being dragged up around the drugs and smoking! They deserve so much better than that bleeping let down! She’s like an over grown child herself! I totally agree with the above poster about playing the mental health card!! She’s a manipulator and knows exactly what to say to get sympathy from her vulnerable followers!

Reactions: 5
No money crying about it yet suddenly fuel to drive somewhere away fro. Where she lives and a takeaway Called that 🙄
Thought she couldn’t eat anything as it made her gag? At least try to keep the bullshit consistent, what a waste of space.

So she’s posted that she’s been out for brekkie today (glad ya enjoyed another free feed 🙄) and now she’s mentioned gifting via PayPal 😂 bingo!

• Angry
Reactions: 1