Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reasons to give up smoking weed................... and not once has she mentioned being a good role model for her children! She also made a tiktok saying someone has emptied her bank account, Que all the crying videos because she's skint, she is so predictable!

Reactions: 5
Reasons to give up smoking weed................... and not once has she mentioned being a good role model for her children! She also made a tiktok saying someone has emptied her bank account, Que all the crying videos because she's skint, she is so predictable!
It's bullshit about her account, show recipts or it didn't happen. Beggy drug addict!

Reactions: 7
We all know druggies will lie to extreme to get their next hit. Poor kids who I feel sorry for!

Reactions: 7
Oh would you take a look at that there is more to this story regarding the £500 she has stolen
She happily gave her number out because teh person gave her big gifts but can claiming because she gave her big gifts. When are people going wake up she ain't supporting no fucker, just a money grabbing witch! And yes Dottie she is right you are a con artist!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She gifted big so I sent her my number, obviously hoping for more money !!! Lots of nose rubbing in that TikTok, either an indication of lying or she’s drug jitters 🤨

Reactions: 4
She gifted big so I sent her my number, obviously hoping for more money !!! Lots of nose rubbing in that TikTok, either an indication of lying or she’s drug jitters 🤨
💯 Funny the first mention of this person was last week and making out it was some randomer. Than we get more details isn't interesting bit than someone saying you took money out of the account. Love to the screen shots because there one thing I that Dollie is is a lier and manipulater.

Reactions: 1
Its weird about the whole taking money from this persons account , I'll bet we aren't getting the full story from her . Come to tattle crazy gift person, give us the 🍵

• Haha
So let’s get this straight, this woman gifted her big and Dollie head sent her her number and has subsequently spoken to her and knows she has addictions and problems…surely the moral thing to do is return the woman’s money? The gifter is obviously vulnerable and mixed up/under the influence so any decent person would be like, okay this is too much for me to handle, here have your money back, I don’t want left open to any accusations, here’s your cash and I hope you get the help you need, bye 👋
But nooooo, this waste of space blocks the woman and skips off into the sunset with the gifts and then makes a video trying to justify herself and make her out to be the victim. She is fast becoming my most hated “creator” on tiktok…😡

Reactions: 6
So let’s get this straight, this woman gifted her big and Dollie head sent her her number and has subsequently spoken to her and knows she has addictions and problems…surely the moral thing to do is return the woman’s money? The gifter is obviously vulnerable and mixed up/under the influence so any decent person would be like, okay this is too much for me to handle, here have your money back, I don’t want left open to any accusations, here’s your cash and I hope you get the help you need, bye 👋
But nooooo, this waste of space blocks the woman and skips off into the sunset with the gifts and then makes a video trying to justify herself and make her out to be the victim. She is fast becoming my most hated “creator” on tiktok…😡
She is making a video because apparently the person has made a video responding back at her.

Reactions: 2
So she's back at the spa enjoying a nice relaxing day, this world is so fucked up!!!!!! imagine seeing this being a hardworking parent, some people are out of the house 12 hours a day and can hardly make ends meet, but then you see bleeping druggys, begging for money on live and living it up at the spa! I hope all these gifts have to be declared, why should the tax payer be funding this lifestyle, while she's off on her jollys! What a fucked up world we live in!

Reactions: 8
Aw bless her, she's just had a wonderful massage and a facial, she feels glorious! She's all clean fresh and revitalised ready to go home and smoke some dope, on the plus side at least she's not bleeping crying! I would much rather see a hardworking mum/dad get to enjoy a spa day, I wish these companies would realise that when they gift these Beggy Mitchel types, it actually puts genuine people off spending money on their brand, well it certainly does me!

Oh she’ll be back crying tomorrow no doubt, bleeping tiny tears I call her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who wants to lay a bet that in the next couple of months she'll be up the duff! So her husbands addicted to hardcore drugs, dollie head is a pothead, but apparently she's not done having kids, so it'll be another mouth for the state to feed! (I'm not down on benefits or anything like that, but setting out to get pregnant when you have no means to support yourself is really bleeping selfish) and she's probably seen that stupid prick sophiena and all the attention she has received due to her latest pregnancy!

She must have smoked weed when she was pregnant before I reckon. I cannot fathom that someone who is a druggy, can't provide for her kids she has without gifts , and lives in a house of filth , thinks it would be ok to have another baby. Her moods are so up and down as it is. These people have no common sense whatsoever.

She must have smoked weed when she was pregnant before I reckon. I cannot fathom that someone who is a druggy, can't provide for her kids she has without gifts , and lives in a house of filth , thinks it would be ok to have another baby. Her moods are so up and down as it is. These people have no common sense whatsoever.
She did a house tour last year and her double bed is in the lounge as it’s only a 2 bedroom so her stepdaughter has one room and her 2 kids shared the other, hardly ideal to add an extra child to an overcrowded house 🤦🏼‍♀️

She is trying to make out one of her kids is on the spectrum. Don't know much about additional needs, wonder if they are a tittles to a 3 bedroom

She’s live now, all dolled up no doubt off out to waste more money ! Someone asked about the ice bath and she says she still had it but needed to refill it, I had forgotten about that but I’m sure I’ve only seen one video of her using it !

Reactions: 2