Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised that she drives, so all these years that she's been a habitual pot smoker, she's also been drug driving! It doesn't matter if you've smoked the night before it is still in your system and would show up on a drugs wipe! Has this been brought up before??? She's only been on my radar for a couple of months!

Reactions: 7
Just realised that she drives, so all these years that she's been a habitual pot smoker, she's also been drug driving! It doesn't matter if you've smoked the night before it is still in your system and would show up on a drugs wipe! Has this been brought up before??? She's only been on my radar for a couple of months!
Yes I noticed that , and also she must have smoked when pregnant as well .

Reactions: 1
Tiny tears is at it again, I'm guessing her mum never said to her "you keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about" 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See quitting the drugs lasted long!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I hope people think before they gift and PayPal her about what she's probably spending it on .

Another video of her crying over nothing, these begs on tiktok who claim to have anxiety and depression crack me up, I suffer with anxiety and the last thing on earth I would do is film myself crying and upload it, over the years my anxiety has been so bad that there are hardly any pictures and videos of myself because I just cant stand to look at myself, let alone with an ugly crying face, this type of anxiety and depression is not at all relatable to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She seems likes she getting a bit crappy as well, replying to the comment , saying she doesn’t want to talk or have any advice . Why post then? Maybe she needs some money for weed again.

Having smoked the stuff on and off myself (completely sober now 2 nearly years sober!) the random outbursts and tears are definitely because the last smoke is coming out of her system and her body is craving the weed, it bothers me that the drugs are very obviously a regular out going and probably something she accounts for every time pay day comes around. That £10/£20 draw could very easily be spent on those boys even if she picked them up a magazine ☹

Reactions: 4
Having smoked the stuff on and off myself (completely sober now 2 nearly years sober!) the random outbursts and tears are definitely because the last smoke is coming out of her system and her body is craving the weed, it bothers me that the drugs are very obviously a regular out going and probably something she accounts for every time pay day comes around. That £10/£20 draw could very easily be spent on those boys even if she picked them up a magazine ☹
She ain't going to do that, her partner is a druggie she got no change!

Reactions: 2

She’s definitely having more than just weed….

Her kids seriously need taking away from her, I’m sorry but having an addict on methadone who ‘misplaced’ a dose, a woman who openly admits online that she’s skint but not too skint to buy weed to smoke every single day, in the same household as her kids, and being the emotional wreck she shows herself to be online; driving with kids in the car when she’s under the influence…. She should be ashamed she’s a terrible parent

Reactions: 8
Jesus … no nappies, no money , phone cut off (but bet she finds money for weed) That’s her not so subtle way of asking people for money . Just how disorganised is she , but also what does the bloke do ? Does he even work or is he just waiting on his methadone everyday ? The scabs on her face make me wonder if she’s on more than weed .

Reactions: 8
Jesus … no nappies, no money , phone cut off (but bet she finds money for weed) That’s her not so subtle way of asking people for money . Just how disorganised is she , but also what does the bloke do ? Does he even work or is he just waiting on his methadone everyday ? The scabs on her face make me wonder if she’s on more than weed .
You wouldn't go to bed knowing that there were no nappies in the house for the morning!!!! I've said it before but I feel so sorry for those children, she is failing to provide the very basics probably because of their raging weed habit!! I bet they smoke a ten bag between them every day!! :sick:

Reactions: 5
You wouldn't go to bed knowing that there were no nappies in the house for the morning!!!! I've said it before but I feel so sorry for those children, she is failing to provide the very basics probably because of their raging weed habit!! I bet they smoke a ten bag between them every day!! :sick:
Is she back on it ? I swear she was trying to quit at one stage?

Reactions: 1

did you see the crap she bought her kids for Xmas!? Now I’m not dissing second hand presents or anything but genuinely everything she bought was with no thought other than what’s cheapest! Yet she can always afford drugs.Those babies need taking from her care asap she’s an absolute mess spiralling

Right I like to have a smoke. In the evenings because I have had sleep issues for years and I can't have sleeping pills. So a couple of years ago I decided to try smoking. And it's been a massive help. My son is 18. And I work too.
But if I can't afford any, I don't get any. Everything comes before that. Bills, food, my son, etc. I was worried about becoming addicted but I decided if I started feeling that way I'd stop. Haven't had any in two weeks because I've had more important things to deal with. And I most definitely wouldn't expect anyone else to fund it either.

Yet another video telling her followers she's got no tobacco and its two days until payday! ffs its so cringy, she might as well ask her followers outright to send her some cash, all this hinting and then acting like she doesn't care is so embarrassing!