Dollie_victoria2 Set up a go fund me to pay for a holiday then spent the money on booze cigs and takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im baffled. She’s been banned from lives so has another account although gifting is turned off cos she still can’t access her gifts but she’s a driver she can use her license as ID? Can she legally drive?

Reactions: 3
So she’s in a predicament, going to someone’s house where they all partake in a bit of green, two options, don’t go or stay with the children because surely they won’t be in the same room too.

Reactions: 5
So what’s she’s sayin sat in her car is that usually she’s smoke have her kids and drive! Hmmmmm

Reactions: 2
2 things I want to know victoria because I know you are watching you are such a narc you can’t not 👀 soooo if you’ve been smoking everyday since you were what teens you said… you smoked through BOTH pregnancies then, and you drug drive also not only that but you drug drive with kids in the car putting other people at risk too 🤔 you should be so ashamed but you won’t be you’ll just cry about it online then 2 mins later when you’ve laughed about the mugs gifting you and had a spliff you’ll do a dance and for 3 hrs you’ll be fine before you need another bag? Takeaway or heap of crap yeah?!!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s about as subtle as a brick with the constant hints about having no money with her latest TikTok - well she’s had chippy out and breakfast out by her own admission over the last weekend plus petrol to go driving round to bbqs so she just have some cash. Just do the decent thing and earn your money by putting a days work in ffs.

She’s about as subtle as a brick with the constant hints about having no money with her latest TikTok - well she’s had chippy out and breakfast out by her own admission over the last weekend plus petrol to go driving round to bbqs so she just have some cash. Just do the decent thing and earn your money by putting a days work in ffs.
Someone’s literally bought her a bleeping ice bath they aren’t cheap. She’s a disgracr

I absolutely hate the way she giggles like a love sick school girl, irritates the tit right out of me. If her and Steven have been heavy cannabis users for years and years, can you imagine the amount of money they've spent on it, imagine buying drugs with your benefit money and then making a video about having to use food banks, those poor poor children have been failed by her and her waste of a space husband, I will be the first to admit I know nothing about heroin addiction but surely being on methadone for 20 years is not right, he's just swapped one for the other!

I absolutely hate the way she giggles like a love sick school girl, irritates the tit right out of me. If her and Steven have been heavy cannabis users for years and years, can you imagine the amount of money they've spent on it, imagine buying drugs with your benefit money and then making a video about having to use food banks, those poor poor children have been failed by her and her waste of a space husband, I will be the first to admit I know nothing about heroin addiction but surely being on methadone for 20 years is not right, he's just swapped one for the other!
Exactly and he still uses weed as well, smokes it in the house every night.
She makes me so angry, she gets everything handed to her on a plate why bother working. Moaned about pencils, colouring books, food etc got given them all. Her viewers are suckers to full for this act!

She must have driven whilst on drugs with her kids in the car a lot I would imagine . If she says lots of her friends and family do it . Absolute disgusting chav. If she goes back on it and is driving and someone reads her , and knows her I hope they report her to the police. Her supporters must have the same habits and like mindedness of her .

I m sorry the brasw neck of her. Banging on about having no money bullshit. Gets gifted tons juett today's ice bath. Got money to drive a out and had chips on Friday. So shut the duck up, you don't know what skint is if it hit you in the face!
We all know it is a subtle way of asking for money to go in your PayPal, your dirty beg!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I m sorry the brasw neck of her. Banging on about having no money bullshit. Gets gifted tons juett today's ice bath. Got money to drive a out and had chips on Friday. So shut the duck up, you don't know what skint is if it hit you in the face!
We all know it is a subtle way of asking for money to go in your PayPal, your dirty beg!
Why can’t she withdraw from TikTok still?
Im Baffled it’s literally ID I.e driving license or passport. She has a driving license, how are these people gifting her PayPal knowing she’s lying? Deluded.

Why can’t she withdraw from TikTok still?
Im Baffled it’s literally ID I.e driving license or passport. She has a driving license, how are these people gifting her PayPal knowing she’s lying? Deluded.
She is doing it because she thinks she can get away with it for benefit reasons 🤥

Tiny tears again this morning because she decided to read her filtered comments 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Tiny tears again this morning because she decided to read her filtered comments 🤦🏼‍♀️
She needs more sympathy clearly those whom have gifted her are prob skint now so she’s got to pray on the new followers what s way to get people gifting eh! Best the DWP hurry up and get that report to the top of the pile

Crying again because she got no gifts. Boo hoo go jump in your expensive gifted cold spa.

• Haha