Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sooooo naff. What’s the story with the chairs being shoved against the island? Looks weird

Reactions: 2
She’s really hiding all the gifted stuff. Latest post clearly all gifted. No sign of #ad #gift

Reactions: 1
She’s really hiding all the gifted stuff. Latest post clearly all gifted. No sign of #ad #gift
I find this so offputting and shady about her and as a Doctor it would really make me question her ethics. I know with the ASAI gifts are kind of a grey area as it all depends on whether the brand is telling them what to say but as a doctor there should be no grey areas.

Reactions: 10
That kitchen does nothing for me. Isn't the grey look over yet? And those chairs with the rings on the back are so cheap and tacky looking. And are everywhere 🤔

Reactions: 12
Doireann's beloved asap skincare have sent Julie from Twins and Me a PR drop. Talk about chalk and cheese with Julie and Doireann. Doireann won't be happy! Also what a stupid name for a skincare brand. Doireann pronounces it asop but I always think asap as in as soon as possible.

Listened to the beginning of her new podcast with her husband. WHY are they being so formal towards one another?😂 she didn’t even introduce him as her husband. Seems so odd!!!

Reactions: 5
Never mind the sockets - did they forget to put in a fridge??

I cannot fathom the functionality of this kitchen at all!! Looks like it was designed by a complete novice!!
I'm late to the kitchen story. Didn't like the previous version, although in my world I'd have mostly wondered about painting the cabinets. Yes, it looks brighter and I like a kitchen island, but seems like very little storage space? Seems I must eat a LOT more than they do. And even though I don't like too much clutter in the kitchen, I make an exception for appliances.

Reactions: 3
Doireann on her hols in Tenerife. But she’s too posh to say she’s in the Canaries!

well for her that she didn’t have to shell out for a new kitchen so herself and her husband can go on holidays in October. Do those gifts get reported to revenue? I doubt it !

I can see from the lack of engagement in her insta posts and the lack of updates here that everyone is bored stiff of Dr D and her predictable posts

Reactions: 7
I think the insta ship has sailed for Dr D! She’s as boring and bland. Not much more to say really!

Reactions: 13
Is she seriously putting up posts theorizing on whether the queen has broken heart syndrome? She’s desperate to find any reason to post honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she seriously putting up posts theorizing on whether the queen has broken heart syndrome? She’s desperate to find any reason to post honestly.
Her actually responding to someone that it was “heartwarming” to hear the poster’s dad died 4 months after her mother (both age 60). Wtf, I’d say it was heartBREAKING. Psycho.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her very low engagement has to be a sign that she has bought a rake load of followers over the years. She is only getting on average 1400 likes for a post out of 170k which is like 0.8% of her followers.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed her engagement dropping over the last few months. She peaked in relevance when she was giving advice about covid and smear tests. Now that she’s run out of medical topics, and let’s be fair she’s scraping the bottom of the barrell with the queens heart, no one cares about her dull life with her bland furniture and her constant brand name dropping.

Reactions: 13
Random question but what's Dr Doireanns maiden name? It's unusual for doctors on social media to always go by their married name

Random question but what's Dr Doireanns maiden name? It's unusual for doctors on social media to always go by their married name
O Driscoll. And yes I agree given that you are given your qualification by your name at time of graduation. So weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.