Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those biscuits on the table will certainly gather dust , as well as the rest of the kitchen from lack of use. I mean I know it’s the weekend , but surely root veg would be more appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This really boils my blood. Two doctors getting a discounted (maybe free?) kitchen? My own parents have just spent 15k on a kitchen after having their last one for 30+ years.
Anyway the kitchen island is ridiculous. Two stools rammed in against it with no legroom. Rookie error

Reactions: 22
It’s like a show room no personality whatsoever

I won’t ever be over her carrying the same jo malone candle and mirror tray with fake flowers from room to room to make her pictures seem fancier

Reactions: 9
My bestie is currently building her house and jokes that we can only drink plain coloured drinks and eat white food like rice, bread etc so it won’t dirty the house! It’s a joke as she’s a neat freak however I bet Doireanns house isn’t ever covered in messy bolognaise

Reactions: 2
Kitchen is so boring. I guess that’s her style? Wouldn’t be for me but each to their own I guess. Also makes no sense to me that a couple who are obviously earning plenty of money are getting a free kitchen. But sure look, that’s the same story with a lot of these insta huns/influencers/whatever.

Reactions: 5
Big error with no leg room at the island - maybe they won’t be used, just there for show…

Reactions: 4
The mirror splashback on the new kitchen how convenient 🤣😂 She can now pose away in her new kitchen showing the world some #ootd ballgown. As opposed to posing by the curtain in the bedroom with her little pet stool. Thanks #cashandcarrykitchens, I will avoid you guys when I need a new kitchen on the basis of this Collab. Not only is Dr. D's new kitchen hideous looking but I would rather you collaborated with a cause for the needy to give a family or pensioner living in poverty a new kitchen than this well-heeled, spoiled, entitled madam.

Reactions: 11
Am I missing something or does the kitchen have any sockets? One thing I was advised when building a house was put sockets everywhere in the kitchen and I still don't think I have enough. I suppose Dr D probably won't be pulling out the deep fat fryer or sandwich toaster too often but I didn't even see a kettle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I missing something or does the kitchen have any sockets? One thing I was advised when building a house was put sockets everywhere in the kitchen and I still don't think I have enough. I suppose Dr D probably won't be pulling out the deep fat fryer or sandwich toaster too often but I didn't even see a kettle.
I know in some super fancy new kitchen models, you can get ones that pop up and down from the counter. Maybe she has those.

I agree with everyone else here about it being sickening that two people with doctors' salaries are being gifted this. And whatever about the surgeon husband not having an Instagram presence, he has a surgeon's salary and presumably a conscience. He could have said "Doireann, no. We can well afford our own kitchen, it's kind of morally wrong for us to accept this".

And god it's a dull, vile one they chose in my opinion. A mirrored backsplash.......practical!!!

Reactions: 18
This really boils my blood. Two doctors getting a discounted (maybe free?) kitchen? My own parents have just spent 15k on a kitchen after having their last one for 30+ years.
Anyway the kitchen island is ridiculous. Two stools rammed in against it with no legroom. Rookie error
Yep no overhang, utterly bizarre. And chandeliers in the kitchen, christ almighty

Reactions: 8
That kitchen is beyond woeful. Awful design with zero originality or character. I’d be scoring that company off my list if I was in the market for a new kitchen!

Reactions: 6
I know in some super fancy new kitchen models, you can get ones that pop up and down from the counter. Maybe she has those.

I agree with everyone else here about it being sickening that two people with doctors' salaries are being gifted this. And whatever about the surgeon husband not having an Instagram presence, he has a surgeon's salary and presumably a conscience. He could have said "Doireann, no. We can well afford our own kitchen, it's kind of morally wrong for us to accept this".

And god it's a dull, vile one they chose in my opinion. A mirrored backsplash.......practical!!!
I imagine the value of the house has also increased with little to no investment from them

Reactions: 1

Pop up sockets, well that's a new one on me. I do like the sound of them and I think most other bloggers, whether paid or not, would give a more thorough demonstration of fancy things like pop up sockets. Maybe a collab with Kenwood/bosch is next.

Pop up sockets, well that's a new one on me. I do like the sound of them and I think most other bloggers, whether paid or not, would give a more thorough demonstration of fancy things like pop up sockets. Maybe a collab with Kenwood/bosch is next.
I recall a few months ago she posted a pic of her kitchen kettle/toaster (can't remember exactly which) hidden away in one of the cupboards, saying how she needs to hide it as she can't stand clutter. Thought that was a bit extreme!!!So there goes the ultra expensive Smeg breakfast set Collab (Kenwood and Bosch would be beneath her) 🤣🤣🤣 Anyhow,she doesn't appear to have any friends so not like she needs a kettle for tea and a catch-up. Oh except maybe for those herbal teas she takes in her "D" mugs. And those hideous chandeliers for a kitchen,was going to say Kim K and Kanye-esque but more chavvy than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Doireann wear brown contact lenses? I’m just after noticing her eyes changed colour, i thought she had bluish grey eyes

She sounds so disinterested when talking about the book. The least she could do is open it and show some of it. It's a great cause and she didnt really do it justice.

Reactions: 2
Never mind the sockets - did they forget to put in a fridge??

I cannot fathom the functionality of this kitchen at all!! Looks like it was designed by a complete novice!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.