Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see D putting in the miles on the rowing machine in preparation for her upcoming underground cage fight. It’s not widely known yet but I managed to get tickets and D assured me she’s gonna bring the heat. Stick and move doireann leave them with all kinds of amenorrhea.

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ her feet look like they are from someone of a different ethnic origin in that pink dress, Tan Organic need to step away from Dr D!

Reactions: 7
D was that kid in school who ratted on everybody and reminded the teacher when they forgot to give you homework.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine asking yer fella to take a photo of you standing in the bedroom with a cup of peppermint tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Dr Doireann putting on some weight? She's looking healthier than she has in a long time

Reactions: 1
If she were your gp and she asked you for a stool sample .... how could you keep a straight face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I recently found that Doireann had a tattle thread and I’ve spent the last couple of days reading through them all whilst I’ve been anxiously waiting for some test results and it’s honestly been the best distraction and had been highly entertaining!

Doireann reminds me of one of the synths out of that tv show humans. Perfectly explains the weird eating habits, pristine house with not even one throw cushion out of place. I imagine she has a designated charging section in her closet where she retreats of an evening for her sleep hygiene, aka recharging

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Me and D gonna hit an 8 ball of coke and steal a taxi tonight. Her idea not mine. Will keep you posted.

Reactions: 1
Me and D gonna hit an 8 ball of coke and steal a taxi tonight. Her idea not mine. Will keep you posted.
we shouldn’t judge what she does in her own Time and you shouldn’t be sharing it. But last time I did coke with her I left some under the stool so let me know if you find it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has come along way from doing stories in her car because “the lighting was better”.
A totally beige house needs good lighting , and a stool !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.