Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O Driscoll. And yes I agree given that you are given your qualification by your name at time of graduation. So weird.
I’m in a related profession and 100% graduated with my maiden name and was 100% maintaining it proudly for my professional name. Married name for everything else. That was so important to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
But how will everyone know she is married to a surgeon if she doesn’t use her married name? It’s not like she ever mentions it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m in a related profession and 100% graduated with my maiden name and was 100% maintaining it proudly for my professional name. Married name for everything else. That was so important to me.
But how will everyone know she is married to a surgeon if she doesn’t use her married name? It’s not like she ever mentions it 🤣
But how can you have 2 names ?? I never changed my name as it was important to me but I don’t understand how legally u can have 2 names🤫

Reactions: 2
But how can you have 2 names ?? I never changed my name as it was important to me but I don’t understand how legally u can have 2 names🤫
I dunno changed bank account and Passport etc but just left maiden name for work. It’s all linked to same pps no so there doesn’t seem to be an issue.

Sham doctor D is lethal for reading notes off google and tryna spin it off like she knows what she’s on about. Wouldn’t go near her clinic she seems obsessed with the synthetic option of everything. EvIdEncE bAseD mEdiCiNe.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
AbOUt LaSt nIgHt….love you had an extra mint tea and stayed out till half ten chill the beans
Hahaha. She’ll likely delete that post due to lack of engagement and repost. As she does with every ‘about last night’ posts.

off for a walk with “a friend” aka the dog.

Reactions: 6
Why do all the clothes she is advertising look like they are left over Summer stock and then she just threw a scarf over them to make it more believable 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why do all the clothes she is advertising look like they are left over Summer stock and then she just threw a scarf over them to make it more believable 🙄
She’s been wearing that dreadful coat for 3 years now with the scarf attached.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She has 170K followers and 5 people commented on her last post. More people have commented on my last post about autumn leaves and I have 170 followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d assume she has a lot of bot followers because she only ever gets a few thousand likes

Reactions: 4
Listened to the beginning of her new podcast with her husband. WHY are they being so formal towards one another?😂 she didn’t even introduce him as her husband. Seems so odd!!!
I came on to say this 😂😂 You'd swear he wandered in off the street to record it with a stranger..They're both bores aren't they...

I wouldn't take her life for toffee...theres no such thing as getting pissed or letting your hair down .she seems very controlled

Reactions: 3
The thigh gap on her stories today. Who takes a photo of themselves at their cooker. Probably the only use of that cooker since it was installed.
Complete with that omnipresent duck pout. 34 year old or 14 year old?! And yeah, cooker looks immaculate, doubt it gets much usage other than as a bizarre selfie spot. I can't get over the fact she got a mirrored splashback 😂😂😂😂😂 Further evidence she doesn't cook because no sane person would do that to themselves knowing the upkeep it would be!

Reactions: 9
117 comments on her last competition 2 days ago!! Out of 170k followers. Doesn’t add up doireann???!! Boyne valley honey need to review their sponsorship

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.