Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the boiling water tap is so much safer for kids in the kitchen, no danger of them pulling a cord out and a boiling kettle falling on top of them (anyone got any stats on how often this happens?!) just the danger they fire the scalding tap on right at the source instead - good one !
Thought we had finished the kitchen updates but suppose like any freebie she's got to flog every feature of it from now until kingdom come

Reactions: 5
Yes the boiling water tap is so much safer for kids in the kitchen, no danger of them pulling a cord out and a boiling kettle falling on top of them (anyone got any stats on how often this happens?!)
My cousin did that years ago when he was a toddler. Skin just fell off his body and he needed many operations and skin grafts. Absolutely horrific, he’s covered in scars. I don’t have one of those taps but do push in the kettle/cable as far as possible if you have children. It can happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What is this angle? She’s beyond awkward, just pack it in and get back to being a GP!!
Vom. My hard working parents just spent €1400 on one of these and Barbie gets it for free. Wonder does the husband know the half of what goes on? Like does he understand that the wife outs herself out there, cap in hand, on the beg?

Reactions: 4
My cousin did that years ago when he was a toddler. Skin just fell off his body and he needed many operations and skin grafts. Absolutely horrific, he’s covered in scars. I don’t have one of those taps but do push in the kettle/cable as far as possible if you have children. It can happen.
I hope he is ok now, that is very scary and I know that those accidents definitely do happen - but I'm not convinced that a boiling tap is any safer, not while it's being plugged by someone who got it for free anyway.

Reactions: 3
I hope he is ok now, that is very scary and I know that those accidents definitely do happen - but I'm not convinced that a boiling tap is any safer, not while it's being plugged by someone who got it for free anyway.
Kettles are only hot when they're boiled. I know accidents have happened but kettles aren't dangerous if they're emptied of hot water after they've been boiled.
A tap that's always got boiling water can scald a child any time, we all know how they like to climb up on stuff and it can happen in a flash when we're in the toilet or tending to another child. I don't know how they're not banned. And how heavy are they on electricity? I can see her next collab being with prepay power because she'll be topping up a meter so much

Reactions: 4
Kettles are only hot when they're boiled. I know accidents have happened but kettles aren't dangerous if they're emptied of hot water after they've been boiled.
A tap that's always got boiling water can scald a child any time, we all know how they like to climb up on stuff and it can happen in a flash when we're in the toilet or tending to another child. I don't know how they're not banned. And how heavy are they on electricity? I can see her next collab being with prepay power because she'll be topping up a meter so much
I guess as she doesn’t have children/never sees her family/never has friends over this won’t be a problem for her.

Reactions: 5
Those taps have a child lock type thing on them so can’t be turned on accidentally or by a young child, the Quooker ones do anyway.

Reactions: 3
I was trying to work it out too- I think she must have tried to photoshop her roots but instead painted her forehead white 😄
Yes my thoughts too. She’s hate to see roots. Sure didn’t she have a wig during the height of covid

How unprofessional.
Yes, just saw this on Nicola lactation support Instagram page. “It was just a joke” She has no clue - joking at a time when a woman is at her most vulnerable, towards a lady asking for genuine advice as a first time mother. I know she has no children but she’s a GP. Obviously a GP with no empathy or understanding towards lactation or pregnancy as a whole. She should do more courses on that to benefit her medical practice rather than focusing on her kitchen and freebies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.