Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not having kids increases the risk of ovarian cancer too. I don’t think a doctor would be saying it in the context of you deciding to have kids or not, it’s more that it’s a risk factor same as drinking and being overweight are when looking at your risk of bc.
I agree with you, but not drinking or losing weight is typical for everyone and cancer risk. Do they really think a woman would say oh yeah thanks for that doc, off to have a child that I'll have to look after 20 plus years so I can minutely reduce my risk of cancer?

Reactions: 1
I agree with you, but not drinking or losing weight is typical for everyone and cancer risk. Do they really think a woman would say oh yeah thanks for that doc, off to have a child that I'll have to look after 20 plus years so I can minutely reduce my risk of cancer?
I haven’t listened to the podcast so maybe I’m missing something specific that was said there and I apologise if I am, but a doctor is hardly going to recommend a woman has a child to reduce her risk of getting breast cancer. However if you came to your doctor to discuss breast cancer or you had symptoms etc. Does the patient have kids or something to that effect could well be a box to tick when assessing that risk along with BMI, alcohol intake etc.

Reactions: 3
Paid ad work to promote breast cancer awareness as a health care professional ? Is she serious ?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Dr Doireann advertising Penneys is one of the most unrealistic things I’ve seen on the internet in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dr Doireann advertising Penneys is one of the most unrealistic things I’ve seen on the internet in a while
Just coming on to say this. Straight in the bin afterwards I’d say! How did she bare having such cheap materials on her 🤣

Reactions: 8
It just goes to show that it's all about money for her. She isnt even strategic when picking brands to work with.

Reactions: 11
Sweet Baby Jesus she has moved the tray from on top of the stool to the kitchen table…with all her money she would want to decorate her house a bit better…it always looks empty and bland…with the exception of the stool and glass tray 🙄😬

Reactions: 5
Oh it’s been that for a while. She looks emaciated.
It seems like she deliberately tries to look smaller too. She’s definitely aware of it after being called out, so as a GP she should really be more conscious of the image she’s portraying.

Reactions: 6
Rapidly turning into a thinspo account.
Is it just me or is a mirror splashback behind a range/hob anyone elses idea of a nightmare...both to clean and also who wants to see their reflection when cooking?

Seems like she didnt really show her gifted kitchen at all unless I missed the big reveal?

My god! Spotted her name on the list here and went for a gander on her page. Hadn’t been there in a awhile. Holy crap, she has to be unwell , I cannot get over the size of her

And yea mirror is an absolutely ridiculous feature!

Im thinking of when my job needs a clean, last thing I want to see is it’s dirty refection too

• Haha
Is it just me or is a mirror splashback behind a range/hob anyone elses idea of a nightmare...both to clean and also who wants to see their reflection when cooking?

Seems like she didnt really show her gifted kitchen at all unless I missed the big reveal?
we saw a mirror splash back in a showroom and commented that it looked well, the lady who was showing us around pointed out what a nightmare it would be in real life. I’m shocked anyone sold it to her.

Reactions: 2
we saw a mirror splash back in a showroom and commented that it looked well, the lady who was showing us around pointed out what a nightmare it would be in real life. I’m shocked anyone sold it to her.

That will be the easiest splashback to keep clean as the hob will NEVER be used..I can't see Dr.D doing a big fry up on a Sunday morning after being on the lash Saturday night, can you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That will be the easiest splashback to keep clean as the hob will NEVER be used..I can't see Dr.D doing a big fry up on a Sunday morning after being on the lash Saturday night, can you ?
Doubt Dr D would be cleaning the splash back in any case. No doubt she has someone employed to clean the beige mansion of doom and gloom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.