Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she had no hair extensions? Maybe hair so damaged they can’t be replaced???
That pose and outfit! Think she looks chic, no doubt, actually looks like she's just home from a chemo session. So frail.

Reactions: 2
Another facial 🥱she was only at Leslie the other day
She’d be better off going to Mickey D’s and getting a burger in to her 🍔

I wouldn't be surprised at all

The foot again. How can she think that's a sane thing to do in every photo
Regarding the foot thing….one day I tried doing these poses the instahuns do. Not only was it rediculous looking, but I almost put my hip out too🤣 if you ever watch their videos in slow mo it’s a great laugh…the state of these eejits

Reactions: 3
That pose and outfit! Think she looks chic, no doubt, actually looks like she's just home from a chemo session. So frail.
While I do think Dr Doireann is very thin at the moment, I also think this comment is very cruel. Especially given her history. You claim to be a doctor yourself - I think coming online and saying a colleague looks like a cancer patient, based on her Instagram, is OTT. She gets slated for her online presence as a GP. How would your patients feel if they knew you were on Tattle saying a fellow doctor looks like she is having chemotherapy, purely because she is thin?

Reactions: 8
Has she had cancer before? I wasn’t aware of that. Wasn’t clear from the post. 😐
Yes she has been very open and vocal about having cervical cancer. Surely when I said “given her history” that was enough to wonder what I meant, if you didn’t know? Rather than jumping to the conclusion I must be Doireann.

Reactions: 2
Yes she has been very open and vocal about having cervical cancer. Surely when I said “given her history” that was enough to wonder what I meant, if you didn’t know? Rather than jumping to the conclusion I must be Doireann.
I don’t follow her religiously so was unaware she had cancer previously. I thought you were referring to anorexic or similar.

I don’t follow her religiously so was unaware she had cancer previously. I thought you were referring to anorexic or similar.
No. My issue was with another poster, who claims they are a doctor, saying Doireann looked like she was after a chemo session. No mention of anorexia.

Reactions: 1
She had pre-cancerous cells removed. She didn't have cancer. I've had CINIII cells removed twice and don't consider myself as having cancer. It's another thing she's been called out on in the past.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She had pre-cancerous cells removed. She didn't have cancer. I've had CINIII cells removed twice and don't consider myself as having cancer. It's another thing she's been called out on in the past.
I know the debate about how serious her diagnosis was has gone on before. That’s not what my initial post was about so I’m not going to get into that. As I said, my issue is with another doctor flippantly saying Doireann looks like she’s after having a chemo session. It was too far , IMO.

Reactions: 1
So she didn’t have cancer? She had pre cancerous cells. That’s a pretty big difference. I’m super confused now! All of the chat on here was predominately about how thin she is.

Reactions: 5
So she didn’t have cancer? She had pre cancerous cells. That’s a pretty big difference. I’m super confused now! All of the chat on here was predominately about how thin she is.
Her story went from having cells removed, to having Stage 1 cancer (which is when it's caught very early and limited to the cervix) I'm almost certain she had a highlight on it but it appears to be gone now- it did spark controversy at the time because she pretty much dramaticised a fairly straightforward procedure which (I felt) would have terrified a lot of women facing the same procedure. I believe she even mentioned freezing eggs for the future? Just another scenario where she scaremongered and gave potentially dangerous 'advice' relating to health issues.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.